Ch.9 Arrival of Jeju

The plane has landed for the 10 people in the plane as it hit the runway you were getting a feeling like you were getting yelled at for some reason.

Turns out that reason was true. "WAKE UP YOU TWO! WERE HERE!" Jihyos voice boomed through your ears as your eyes opened."You tried stretching your left arm was held down because of Sanas arms holding onto yours. "Umm Sana wake up they might think wrong heh heh" You nervously said hoping to wake her sleeping figure. "Were all here you know..." Jihyo said as she moved to see all the members staring at you. "What are you a chick magnet?" Jeongyeon said laughing. "We should leave soon oppa" Mina said staring into your eyes.

Sana soon woke up and just teased you and Momo just kept calling you prince and Dahyun joined in the fun.

You go to the airport and the the girls go to the restroom real quick as it was just you and Mina since she need to go.

"So Mina you were born in Texas right?" You asked. "Yes I was but I left at an early age." She replied softly. "You know I used to travel a lot but ive never been to Texas. So how about if the gods ever allow it how about me and you go back to Texas as a group or just us two doesnt matter." You said smiling at her. "I would love that oppa... I really would..." She replied with her angelic voice.

"But hey Mina can you tell me somthing" you asked. "What is it" She responds. "Why does the Sana,Momo  and Dahyun always act weird towards me am I doing somthing wrong as a manager?" You asked nervously.

"Wow your kinda dull" She blankly said.

"Ouch"

"But your doing really good were girls with hormones and we havent really interacted with much guys like our age, and Sana always acts flirty but she is fond of you. Dahyun thinks your really kind, and Momo is about the same so they appreciate you.... Even if we've known you for a week"

She gave you that mini speech as she didnt realise she placed your hands and hers together to reassure you. Her hands were soft and cold and long and slender if felt really nice....But was soon to be interrupted.

"Yahhh manager can you not flirt with one of us for like a day?" Jeongyeon jokingly said
" Ah! Im sorry oppa I didnt see that I held your hand it was an accident I swear!" Mina panicked. "Calm down Mina Im not mad just dont panic a lot im not hurting you or anything." You said as you chuckled.

You all left soon and headed to the van that you rented and drove off listening to the radio. The girls just kept talking and talking as you hummed a bit to the song admiring the view of the bright blue cloudless sky presume through your eyes as well as the trees poked your view to see that green leaves and perfect landscape its been years since you seen such a lovely landscape. The thought of you being able to drive like this in such a terrain was awesome.

"Enjoying the view?" Asked Jihyo as the rest of the girls kept talking. "Yeah its amazing"
You replied still mezmerrized of the view.
Jihyo put her head at the back of your head rest seat and just whispered. For the rest of the conversation."Our old manager was always rude and abusive he body shamed Jeongyeon because of her condition" She said sadly and since he got fired  she was relieved although she still can't be in our dances until she recovers." She added as she just sighed. "Its ok Jihyo I understand the situation for her now just give it some time and she'll be good in no time" you said reassuringly. "Thanks manager she said she pinched yoir cheeck and went back to talking to the girls.

You soon arrived at your hotel and separated into groups of 3 for each room

1:Tzuyu,Chaeyoung,Dahyun

2:Mina,Jihyo,Sana

3:Momo,Jeongyeon,Nayeon

And you were just alone which you didnt mind. You all went to your rooms and set your things and planned to rest until noon to go to the beach and for the bodygaurds that came settle in; So you just slept for a bit.

Soon it was 1pm you awoke and waited for the girls to come out. And they came out with there swimwear."Manager were here you ready?" Jihyo said. "Yeah lets go" You said as you walked to the beach that was close. "Alright make sure you guys put sunscreen on" you ordered. The girls got to it but you noticed someone was missing and they were behind you.

"Tzuyu?" You asked as you turned around
"You need somthing?" She looked at you and handed you suncreen. "I cant reach my back so could you do mine please?" She asked.
You saw the other girls busy and you just decided to help. She lays on the bench and wait for you to put sunscreen on her.
You place your hands onto her back and start rubbing the sunscreen along her back
"Mmmm your hands feel nice oppa" she bluntly said. "Thanks you sure bold" she gets up and grabs the sunscreen. "Your turn"
She says. "Oh no im o-" "your turn..." you couldnt really say no now so you just accepted it. She rubs your back with sunscreen and after you left the bench you didnt know the rest of the girls were just waiting on both of you. "Oh sorry did we make you guys wait?" You asked.
"Yeah you did after putting sunscreen on her!" Chaeyoung shouted. "Yah! Dont bother manager to much Chaeyoung." Jihyo said slapping her shoulder. "Tzuyu saw you girls occupied so she just needed help" you said
"Yea oppas hands feel really good" as Tzuyu agreed...

"Huh! How do you know!" Dahyun said
"Dont be jealous and plus of course I know he just put sunscreen on me." Tzuyu replied.
"Eh you want to fight?" Dahyun said jokingly as she got into a weird pose and tried to fight. " Ok ok lets go guys" you pointing the water.  "Lets go girls!" Jihyo said ushering the girls to the water.
You just laughed at the comments the girls were making while in the water. "Manager come on!" Sana said pulling you into the bright blue water.

You loved the feeling of the freedom it was peaceful...