Ch.25 Unheard Confessions And New Beginnings (REWRITTEN)

That kiss is all I could think of for awhile I went back to the living room to see everyone mostly asleep but Tzuyu and Mina weren't. You looked at them as they looked back as well smiling. You all sit down at the table drinking water and eating light snacks to get them sober.

"You girls drank a lot?" You ask as they nod in response. "Momo unnie convinced us to drink with them." Mina said biting a piece of bread. "Yeah it was fun though" Tzuyu replies giving a smile.

"Im really glad we celebrated this it makes me feel wanted you know?" They just looked at you with a smile.

"Your wanted by lots of people Manager. Your birthday is not the only day people care for you." Tzuyu said. "For us its everyday..." Mina added. You smile happily at them and they give a smile back.

"You two share rooms right?" You ask and they nod. "How do you handle your dogs Tzuyu unlike Boo and Dobby yours arent crazy all the time you" You laughed as the two joined in.

"Well I did have an allergy so of there hair so I put on Mina unnies side of the bed. But now im used to it." Tzuyu says.

"So thats why they were always on me when I woke up it was you who moved them!" Mina said shocked.

"Hehe yeah but its fine now im over the allergy so they sleep anywhere on the bed" Tzuyu reassured.

"These two are interesting roommates..."

"Hey you two. Lets prank the girls you in?"
You ask as they nod and leaving you a smile .

You give them dry erase markers.

"Heh you wont prank me Prince" Momo said getting up from her fake slumber.

"Aishh Momo Chan what are you doing?" You ask whispering to her as the other girls we suprised as well.

"Hehe I just wanted to help is all." You sigh and just give her a marker as well and you all write funny messages and pictures.

After you finished the Tzuyu and Mina were tired so you offered your bed for them to sleep on. "We cant possibly do that manager its your bed!" Mina exclaimed.

"No no its ok I cleaned it earlier anyway just take a rest." You say as the two nod and leave.

You turn back to Momo. "So are you going to sleep?" You ask. "Nope I want to be with you for a bit." She smiles as you slightly blush.

"Hmm ok want a drink?" You ask getting some more soju. "Sure...Are you okay to drink more?" Momo asks grabbing the bottle you handed.

"Yeah im good. Anyway Momo your vocals are amazing just to point it out." You said.

"Yep im really proud of my dancing.... Wait you said my vocals...." She said confused.

"Yeah there amazing your voice is amazing i like the tone and pitch of it." You praise as she looks at you in shock.

"No one has ever praised me about my voice like that just my dancing. Thank you... Its good to know that theres a other thing im good at other then dancing." She revealed.

"Well you should sing for me soon your voice is preety deep when you sing in your regular tone." You say.

"What!? You also know thats my regular tone people think my voice range is always high pitched!" She says.

"Well ive heard you sing before and you looked so comfortable." You admit.

She looked at you smirking.

"What?" You asked.

"Do you think your good at your job prince?" Momo asked taking a sip of her drink.