Ch.27 Choices And Confession

You were left with options...

1:Go with Momo

2:Go with Dahyun

3:Go with Chaeyoung

4:Go with Jihyo

5: No one

The fifth option seemed more reasonable you felt like a nasty pervert or a player of some sorts. If you didnt confess to anyone. You would just lead them on.

So it was best for you to just stop you didn't know what to do. It was decisions like these that were always hard.

"Aish what the hell am I even doing..." You complain

You check the girls schedule for the week and the managers are busy so you checked in for the week. You had twices schedules in a file. Grabbing your coat, you make your way out of the office and headed to the girls
rooms.

Once you arrived you knocked on the door and hear footsteps and the door slowly swings open

"Y/n!" Chaeyoung said happily. "Come in come in..." She added ushering you in
"Heh thanks so I know we havent talked in awhile but we need to talk about something serious." You say looking down.

"Oh ok... lets go to my room." She says bringing you to her room and sitting on the bed."

"So whats bothering you?" Chaeyoung asked. "Well so Dahyun visited me earlier today." You say.  "Wait I know you slept with her on the couch... She sent it to the group chat." Chaeyoung.

"Seriously?" You say deadpanned. "Yes it was preety wild." Chaeyoung responded.
You sigh as you continue on.

"Well after that she confessed to me and kissed me. And saying that she will be supportive on who Ill date..." You say.

"Sounds like a K-Drama..." Chaeyoung said.
"Yeah it does but its been bothering me I feel like a player If i like more than one girl..."  You admit.

"Who do you like?" Chaeyoung asked. You look at her in worry. "Do I have to tell yo-"

"Yes..."

"ok"

"I have some feelings for Momo,Dahyun Jihyo and .... You" you let out looking down.
"I feel like a player or some piece of trash saying I like more than one girl is that wrong?" You frown. "Or is it better for me just to forget these feelings..." You ask.

"Y/n... Look I get you like more than one person but in the end  your going to end up with one of us..." She says. "And I know the girls will be supportive as long as you treat them with respect. And if you just forget those feelings all those things you did with us will just be for nothing and you just lead them on."  She explained

"Your right... Thank you... But do you think im weird or some type of weirdo?" You ask.
"Never in a million years would I think your weird. Your our manager and my friend... Good enough to say your one of my best friends. And no matter who you choose ill be a bit sad yes... But I will be mostly happy for you."  Chaeyoung said.

"Thank you... Thank you." You say pulling her into a hug. "I feel like im being friendzone right now though." Chaeyoung laughed into the hug.

"Trust me... Your not." You say letting go and heading to the door. "And by the way Momo is in her room alone..." Chaeyoung smirked.

"Oh really thanks!" You oblivious to what she meant. "Aishhh this is going ro hurt..." Chaeyoung said as you left.

Chaeyoung could tell you mostly liked Momo and she was happy for her unnie but it would make her a little sad.