Ch.51 Anxiety and Massages

Me and the staff headed to the watch room so we could watch the performance as I walked in the staff was cheering as the girls came on.

"LETS GO GIRLS!" I yelled and cheered quickly as everyone jumped to the loudness of my voice.

They looked at me and then joined in on the loud cheers as we kept  putting our energy into our chants.

They were doing great I could hear the screams from where I was standing and ONCES energy was amazing.

Mr.Gye came up to me and gave me a lightstick.

"Here you go just to live the experience"  He said smiling.

"Thanks" I said grabbing it and bopping it backward and forward to the beat.

After the first songs and introductions the girls came back backstage to change clothes as I gave them towels to wipe off sweat.

"Here use it real quick" I said to Mina as she thanked me and grabbed it but something seemed off.

"You alright Mina?" I asked as she was about to go and change.

"Yeah im alright Y/n dont worry." Mina said running off to quickly change.

As the girls finished changing they quickly got back onto the stage but before they left I noticed again Mina was breathing a little fast a little to much for someone who just changed and jogged to the stage.

I could tell something was definitely wrong and I needed to hurry and talk to her.

I watched the cameras again and noticed she was looking down at the stage obviously not looking at the fans while Dahyun was making the fans scream.

"Anxiety maybe?" I said to myself as Sadness unnie noticed as well.

"Shit its this again." She said stressed.

"It probably is ill talk to her."

======================================

An hour later the sub units were starting with HELLO-Nayeon,Momo and Chaeyoung.

And Sana,Jihyo and Dahyun were getting ready for PUSH AND PULL

So the rest of them were getting cleaned up I saw Mina approach me she didnt stop and just bump into me as she looked down.

"Hey hey Mina you alri-" I was cut off by her crying.

I quickly pulled her into a room with just just us and sat her down

She started shaking a bit as I put my hand on hers.

"I feel like their judging me everytime I dance... Everytime I sing... Everytime I just dont feel right here."

She said as I quickly out my arms around her as my heart broke seeing her like this.

"Mina listen... no one is thinking that. Trust me they think your amazing, every single person out there I know that when they see you they think she belongs here... They think that shes the best..."

"Really...?" She said still looking down.

"Myoui Mina... Look at me."

She slowly looked at me with her body slowly stopped shaking.

"I meant every word Mina... So please when you go out there look at ONCE knowing they love you and if you ever get worried or anything of the sort... Look here." I said pointing at the necklace.

"I am here for you always." I finished as she smiled.

"Theres that smile..." I said as she embraced me again