Ch.41 CHUU CAN DO IT

When the girls left you bid the staff farewell and told Hyungi to watch over them as you went back to your dorm and sat on your bed.

In all honesty you just wished for all of them to make sure they come back safely and satisfied. You go ahead and shoot a text to the group chat and wishing them safe travels but since they are probably in the plane they would see it later when they landed and plus they would be busy with the vlogs they had to film.

You went ahead and got cleaned up and took a went to bed since it was 5AM already and you were to tired to even function work.

Next day

You woke up at 12 PM and got ready for work as you going to go wake up the girls. As soon as you got to there dorm you realized that they were gone already...

Y/n:Oh... Yeah.

You sighed...

You were hit by the wave of realization and just went to your office to continue work. But since the girls were on tour and everything was handled your workload was dramatically changed as it was previously stacks and stacks to a 5 files or 7.

_____________________________________________

Once you finished you were quite bored so you wanted to see if you could hangout with any friends.

You called up Mr.Cha

*ring ring*

*click*

Y/n:Hey Cha. You busy today?

Mr.Cha:Sir if you are asking me on a date I will gladly go.

Y/n:I- what? Nevermind I just need someone to hangout with are you down?

Mr.Cha:Absolutely

Y/n:Oh really? Im kinda suprised you didnt have any ACI work.

Mr.Cha:Me too but everything is calm right now ever since Yuris little ordeal so Ive been open. So where do you wanna go?

Y/n:Hmm I dont know a bar? Just to relax you know?

Mr.Cha: Agreed.

You went to meet up hours later at 8 pm, and when you guys did you both met up in front of the bar and were about to head in.

???:Ah! There you guys are! I was looking for you guys!

A short woman ran up to you two as she started smiling.

???:Sorry but theres this fan following me so play along.

You and Cha looked at eachother and nodded.

Mr.Cha:Finally! Took forever for you get here.

Y/n:Hes right you know. Can we just go in already?

She nodded and then you saw the man and he walked away.

When you 3 got in she sighed and bowed.

???:Thank you guys so much! I just took one picture with him and he kept following me.

Mr.Cha:Ah I see well we just had to help so where are you headed we can drop where you need to go.

???:Im alright I dont need to go back right now. Ill just stay here and sit at some table.

Y/n:You sure? I can get us a private room so the fan doesnt see you again maybe.

You suggested with a smile but you could tell she was skeptical.

???:Well maybe. Whats your name?

Y/n: Im Park Y/n and im the current manager of TWICE.

???:Oh You! I know you! I seen you on the news your cool!