Ch.24 Endless Birthdays and Hangouts

The night could not end for you. You danced with Momo you played around with Dahyun drank with Jihyo joked with Sana. Pranked the girls with Tzuyu. And talked about legos with Jeongyeon. Watched TV with Nayeon. Ate with Chaeyoung. And talked with Mina.

Out of the 9 you enjoyed Tzuyu,Mina And Jeongyeons activities the most you never hung out with them much and you wanted to change that. For the rest of the night you hung out with them.

You and the girls wanted to pull an all nighter and is what already 2:AM clock
and since the girls and you and Hyungi were free the next day you all celebrated.

Jeongyeons Hour 2:00 AM

Jeongyeon brought me a lego set for me and her to build together. We both excused ourselves and went to my room to build it.
It was a lego picture frame those lego flowers that looked really nice we started with the lego picture frame. We started looking at the instructions and we iust keep talking. "Hey Jeong what made you so into legos?" You ask handing her a piece of a lego. "Well ever since i was little i liked helping my mom install things and i loved just building and looking at the steps I feel a sense of completion. " Jeongyeon replies as she smiles at me.

"Wow thats nice I liked legos when I was a kid me and my sister played together while playing with the other kids." You said putting a piece together.

"Other kids?" Jeongyeon asks. "Yup I was an orphan for a bit me and my sister so I never really could experience what it was like to have parents after they died." You said.

"Oh im sorry I asked forgive m-" she was bowing but you cut her off. "Its alright Jeong im ok to talk about it thanks to you girls.

"Manager you must really want us to fall for you..." Jeongyeon says laughing. "Ehhh?"

"Lets just finish the frame..." You add as she just nods and you soon finish the frame. "What are you going to put in the frame manager." Jeongyeon asks curiously.

"Hmmm.... I know!" You pull her closer and hold up a peace sign and take a picture. She was shocked by your sudden movement and she blushes.

"There we go thats going into my frame now ill just print it with color to make it look better!" You say. "Manager why me though you couldve use a group picture of you and the girls." She asked still shocked.

"Well me and you built it. Its special to me that way so its best if i plastered me and you on the picture!" You respond.

"He is going to steal my heart doing this..." Jeongyeon thought looking at you handsome face. "Thank you Y/n" she says. "Now lets do these flower ones!' You say happily like a kid.

"Ok! There 5 of them ill work on 3 of them and you work on 2!" Jeongyeon says. "Gotcha." You respond emptying out the bags.

As you both worked you talked about many things. " You know whats funny Momo is scared of fireworks! Her reaction is priceless!" Jeongyeon laughed as you joined in. "Ahh you know when me and Jihyo grabbed a drink she said she watched a detective show and the killer. Killed the victim and she thought I poisoned her wine she was scared of me trying to kill her!" You laugh.

"Really? Ill make to make fun of her for it!" Jeongyeon responds. "Go right ahead" You laugh. "Ohh Jeong in the early days of your career you had really short hair." You say as she creates a o shaped mouth.

"Well yeah I had it during Sixteen and JYP wanted me to keep it the tomboy of Twice." She adds.

"Ahh if you really think about during that time I was a trainee at JYP." You say giving her. A shocked look.

"WHAT! You were a trainee!!! You never told us that!" She says . "Well it was only for a bit I stopped because I wasnt really great and had to help my sister so I stopped and I like to act like I barely knew JYP just to get those embarrassing memories haha!" You laugh as she was amazed.

"You should sing for us!" Jeongyeon says. "Ehh? I only do that alone but Ill play Piano for you girls." You admit. "What! You play piano to?" She asks as you nod. "Yeah I want to play with Dahyun on the piano soon." You say as she was just amazed at how many things you havent told you yet.

"You know Y/n your the first person who hasnt came up to me and ask why my body like this everyone asks what happened and its bothersome to talk about my condition..." Jeongyeon says.

"Well its because you still looked beautiful before your condition and now. Nothing changed." You reassure. You soon finish the flowers and you gave her one and.

"I can see why Momo Jihyo and Chaeyoung have a crush on you" Jeongyeon says. "Wh-

Soon you felt soft lips touch your lips it wasnt long until she pulled away smiling.
"Its Tradition... Get used to it manager...

She gets up and goes to the restroom.

You headed to talk to Tzuyu...

But

That

Kiss...

Was it really just Tradition?

Your face was red all the way
....

"These girls really want my rule broken huh?."