Ch.11 A Short Kiss

The sun shined through the hotel room curtians as the sun passed near your eyes.
Your eyes shot opened as the headache hit you like a bus.

"Oww oww oww" you complained as you realized you had a hangover. You stand up to look at the curtain but you notice the couch pull out was pulled.

You look to see why its open and see Sana gently snoring as the sun shined on her soft angelic skin as he figure just layed on the bed her leg sticking out the blanket.

"Wow shes knocked out" you remarked as you closed the curtain and decided to wake her up you shake her softly.Shes must have been taking care of me that night you thought as she opened her eyes to see you

"Ah oppa good morning!" She yawned. "Shouldnt you be in Dahyuns bed or something" you said slighty suprised on why shes in here. "You were drunk and so I decided to watch after you."

"Oh thanks a lot Sana you didnt have to do th- *Thump* you feel as your body hit the ground and felt really hot. I cant possibly get a fever from being drunk last night right! Your midn spun as your breathing was ragged. "Oppa!" Sana rushes to your body holding it. She puts her hand onto your forehead.  "Oppa you have a fever! This isnt good! Oppa here lay down  ill get a towel."

She gets ups as you laydown breathing heavily.  You unbuttonen your shirt. She comes back from the restroom with a towel and places it on your head. "Let me get the others!" She says rushing to the door.

"No...." you grab her arm pulling her close to you. "Dont leave me" you whispered.  " woah woah what are you doing... what do you want a kiss heh heh"  Sana nervously said trying to be funny in this siutuation.

"And what if i want to kiss you"

No no this isnt real is oppa insane! My face is getting hot what do I do! Im supposed to flirting not him!  Sanas mind was going crazy as she felt somthing soft touch her forehead.... His lips...

"HE JUST KISSED MY FOREHEAD IS HE THINKING STRAIGHT!"  She looked back at him... "Hes asleep....."

Sana stayed with him and texted the girls that Y/n is tired and that shes watching over him the girls.  It was 8:00 AM  and still had time for Y/n to rest.

Jihyo and Minas room: "WHEN I SEE MANAGER HE WILL GET AN EARFUL ABOUT YESTERDAY!" Jihyo yelled blushing
and irritated. " what did oppa do to you?" Mina asked scared of her unnie.

"He.... He was acting all weird and stuff it made me feel weird and it made me irritated!" Jihyo said still mad.

*Ring ring*

Jihyos phone rang.

"Its sana"

"Yes sana?"

"Hey Jihyo so the reason Y/Ns still asleeps its because he has a fever...." sana just quietly said .

Veins popped showed out of Jihyos head.

"Unnie?" Mina said backing away to the door.

"He...... that guy...... HE HAS A WHAT!!?!?"

Hey a lil short chapter