Ch.23 Forgotten Birthdays and Closure

The girls were shocked. They didnt know your birthday was only 4 hours away! The girls were in panic. "It really is his birthday tomorrow?" Jeongyeon asked shocked. "Well Yeah I thought he wouldve told you by now."Hyungi said suprised. " We need to get ready to celebrate! Jihyo said in a hurry.

"Wait! I know this weird and all but let me come along its my bestfriends birthday so let me grab a ride!" Hyungi said.

"Sure come along our manager would be okay if your friends with Y/N" Sana said.

The girls and Hyungi soon got in the car and wanted to suprise him at his dorm. "So Hyungi oppa why do you think Prince didnt tell us his birthday?" Momo asked shuffling around in her car seat.

"Before I answer that noona why do you call him prince?" Hyungi asks holding a finger to his chin. "Its my nickname for him!" She says.

"Y/n just date this girl..." Hyungi mentally said as he answered the main question.

"Well its mostly been me and him for awhile so he didnt really celebrate his birthday that much he says its not that important." Hyungi says.

"What who isnt excited for there own birthday?" Dahyun asked suprised. "Well not him but he is most excited for his loved ones birthdays. Back then he would do crazy things for Somi birthday. As well for the orphans he brought gifts and went broke one time!" Hyungi laughed. "Orphans?" Sana asks. "Yeah he visits the orphange every week when he can to play with the kids and make them happy." Hyungi adds as the girls were just in awe that therr manager goes to such lengths.

"Well how about this girls we each do somthing special for him this week!" Jihyo says. "Like a birthday week or somthing?"
Jeongyeon says. "I love that idea!" Mina says.

"Im going make sure me and him have a great drinking session!" Jihyo says raising her hand and smirking

"Im going to bring him to the animal shelter!" Jeongyeon says "I always wanted to hang out with him!" She adds.

"Ill bring him my nice sweater!" Nayeon added.

"Ill give him something special~" Momo said. The girls just looked at her with rolling eyes.

"Ill let him taste some nice strawberry li- Treats..." Chaeyoung said.

"Ill give him chocolates!!" Dahyun smiled.

"I just wish to spend time with him..." Mina said quietly

"I want to give him birthday kisses!" Sana said proudly.

"No!" Chaeyoung, Momo and Jihyo said turning to there member giving her a shocked look.

"Do you girls like him that much I doubt he would date you guys even he liked any of you girls." Hyungi said.

"Yeah we know he wont its his "Rule" Jihyo said. "But you know why not?" Hes done many things for us." Chaeyoung said.

"Yeah he has!" Nayeon said. "You mean the things youve done to him?" Hyungi said.
"Especially the time when you helped him with his homework and those other things" Hyungi added as Jihyo scolded her. As Nayeon was panicking

"Nayeon unnie.... Your sleeping somewhere else tonight..." Momo said in a deep scary voice. "I- ok...." She responded in fear.

As the car stopped at JYPE and the girls made there way to his dorm room as they soon realized how they would get in.

"Hold on let me..." Hyungi moving past the girls. "Anyone got a hairpin?" He asked as Tzuyu gave him a hairpin and placed it in his hand.

Hyungi put the hair pin in the keyhole and move it around. Soon enough...