Ch.18 Jealousy and Pranks

After watching the MV you were in awe you gave honest opinions and said it was great the girls were just happy of your comments you hung out for a bit as you heard Momo scolding Jihyo. You got curious about Momo and Heechul and you watched videos of them being happy. You saw Heechuls old Instagram posts and it had Momo in them

"Wow they must loved eachother." You said
As you watched another video of them and  how Momo had a necklace from Heechul from 2018-2020. 

It was a preety necklace and she seemed to wear it all the time back then. You saw another video of him holding hands with her and you just immediately turned your phone off.

"Yeah thats enough..." you groan as you felt a little jealous.

"Oooo your jealous prince~"

"Momo! I didnt see you there werent you scolding Jihyo earlier." You asked suprised.

"I was just looking at some old photos of me heh." You lied. "I was here most of the time you cant hide it..." She replied.

"Oh im sorry Momo-Chan I was just curious." You apologized. "It alright im over it though it does hurt to think about, I did love him. Like a lot." She says forming a small frown. "Im sorry about your break up I could see you loved eachother.... A little to much."  You whisper.  "I heard that! Your jealous!"  She yells

"Im not!"

"Aww you must wanna be heechul soooo bad~" She teases. "Momo-Chan stooopppp  I just really... Nevermind." You complain.

"You want to hold hands with me? heheh"
She kept teasing.  "Momo ok Ill admit it i I am bit jealous only because of your relationship.

"Sureee you just saying that. But you must want to kiss me like how I kissed Hee-"Momo was cut off. "Im going home now tell the girls I left early.  You say getting up with straight face.  "Wait NO! I was just joking Managerrr...." Momo begged. "Come backkk!"

"Dont close that do-!"

He left....

"Wow.... NOOOOO!" Momo complained.

Tzuyu came down due to her Unnies complaints.  "Unnie whats wrong?"

"Y/N LEFT!" Momo yelled as the rest of the girls came down to see her just complaining like a 5 year old.

"What are you yelling about Momo?" Nayeon asked. "Y/n left cause I kept teasing him!"  "Yahhh Momo why were you doing that?" Jihyo asked.

"I was just teasing him until I brought up Heechul" She frowned.

"Yahh your a dummy! Dont bring up your past lover or another boy while teasing a guy! Makes them feel like there unwanted!"
Jeongyeon.

"IM SO STUPID!" Momo yelled squirming like a kid. 

"Yahh just apologize later its already late"
Dahyun reasoned as all the girls went back to there rooms.

Your dorm.

You came back slightly mad about heechul.
You wanted to know what heechul acted like that Momo liked so much.

You call Somi....

She picked up...

Somi:Dude is preety late why are you calling me Y/n?

Y/n:Im sorry but can you tell me about Heechuls personality?

Somi:Huh? Why? You need info on him for?

Y/n:Because your dating him and you know how he acts and I.... Want to know why Momo liked him back then.