Ch.22 "Reunion" And A Handsome Manager?

You awoke to see Momo snoring while she looked the other way of the bed and Nayeon just still in the same position from last night. And now that you realized why are even sleeping with them? You were confused it isnt right to sleep with girls if your not dating you added.

You slowly get up and move Nayeons arm and replace yourself with a pillow. She shuffled around due to to your movement but she stopped and relaxed. You got up and notice Momo had to workout and so you went to the other side of the bed and shake her softly.

She moves around and opens her eyes.
"Hmm...mhhhhh Prince what do you need?" She deeply says. "Dont you have to workout today?" You ask. "Ohh yeah ill be down in 10 minutes." She groggily says. "Sleep moreee its early today..." she adds while removing the covers to give space to you. "Nope sorry I cant" You say putting back the covers on her.

You leave the room to downstairs and decided to make breakfast. You just make pancakes and eggs and some toast.

You set 10 plates on the table and cover it with towels so no flies get it. You decided to make lunch as well. So you cook whatever you could and you hum to a song you liked.

"Manager!" A voice booms through your ears. You turn to see Jihyo barefaced and moving towards you to hug you. "Woah why are you so excited to see me?"

"Because your here! Its been forever!" She responds. You could tell she was thrilled to see you. "Manager!" You here a small voice call. You turn and it was Sana. She runs up to you and gives a hug as well.

Soon enough all the girls came down. Momo comes down and eats breakfast really fast and leaves to the gym. "Prince your not working out with me?" Momo asks while putting on her shoes.

"No sorry I need to do somethings soon" You politely declined as she was a bit sad but soon left.

You sat down at the table and gave the girls glasses of milk but you put more in Chaeyoungs glass. "Why did you put more in mine oppa?" She asks. "So you can get taller!" You respond plastering a smile on your face. She just started complaining while the girls laughed.

"So Manager how are you now its been awhile?" Dahyun asked. "Ive been holding up its been a preety boring two weeks just lots of work they made me do a lot more work." You said.

"Are you going to leave again?" Mina asked.
"Maybe... It just depends." You say she then gives a sad smile. "Its fine Ill see you guys a lot anyway." You reassure taking a bite of your food. "We have a new manager to!" Tzuyu said. "Really how was I not notified by this?" You ask. She just shrugs.

"How are you and Yuri?" Jihyo asks giving you a bit of shock. The girls looked confused for your reaction but Nayeon looked in worry.

"Lets say it didnt work out you softly say." You say having a small frown. "Oh im so so sorry Manager!" She says getting up and bowing.

"No its okay things happen." You reassure her signaling her to sit down. "What happend with I may ask. Jeongyeon asks.

"Well I liked her and lets say she didnt feel the same way." You respond. "Shes missing out wow. Jihyo says. "What do you mean?" You ask looking at her in confusion.

"Your just a really good person in general and you know really handsome and kind and so much more!" She says happily.

"Thank you it means alot. Hey I know lets grab a drink tonight again! Its your day off right?" You ask. "Yes it is! And ill glady grab a drink with you!" She says. The girls just look at both of your little interactions.

"Manager you know if you somehow dated any of us iy would probably be Momo unnie or Jihyo unnie..." Tzuyu said

"Thanks?" You say as Jihyo just playfully slaps her younger members arm.

You then remember there schedule

"You girls have a photoshoot today and recording for your next MV" you say getting up. "So get ready and Jihyo you wanna come Ill drop you girls off today" You add.

Jihyo nods as the girls leave and get ready. And you notified Pinky and Sadness that your driving them today.

Soon enough Momo comes back and gets ready and you all leave and arrive to the photoshoot which was quick and you soon drove to the studio and the set.

As you noticed the girls singing is beautiful as usual they practiced on the set the dance was for Scientist was coming together as the album would drop next month. Soon after the girls were a bit tired and you wanted to see this new "Manager" at work so you and the staff  and Jihyo stepped  aside and see if he was good.

He walked in and without your knowledge of what he looked like. You soon saw him and he was...

"Handsome..." Saddness said.

The girls saw him and introduced themselves as he did as well. His name was Yeonjin and the girls looked surprised. "Umm who hired this guy?" You asked suprised by his looks.

"Jealous manager?" Jihyo says nudging you shoulder. You could see Sana slightly blushing as well as Mina.

"Do you see that Jihyo?" You ask pointing at the two girls blushing.  "Yeah I do, you look you dont like the idea of a new manager." She teases.

"Looks like you have competition" Pinky says. "Im not jealous you guys..."  you say.

"Liar!" A voice calls out. You recognized that voice anywhere and you turn to...

"Hyungi!?"