Ch.14 Arguements and Cuddles

2 Months later

"Y/n please be careful...." 

As JYP said to you holding his hands together.  "What do you mean sir?" You ask nervously.

"Be careful being there manager....I seen the news your awfully too close to some of the members" JYP says. "Aw yes I have been getting to know them lately...." you nod

"What do you think of each member?" He asks as you slightly sweat a bit. "Well....

Jihyo is a very kind but strict when needed type of person and caring

Jeongyeon she is really caring and funny

Mina is shy but shes really kind and quiet and she is like a princess.

Nayeon is really nice her smile is very contagious

Sana is a bit well I guess you know but shes Sana..." You add as JYP just smiled so far.

Chaeyoung Is super chill she matches my vibe sometimes and her tatts are nice!

Dahyun is super funny and silly and super well to get along with and she is just really nice too and sweet.

Tzuyu: Shes really sweet once she talks to you and shes also funny!"

"And Momo?" JYP says.

"Ahh Momo is super easy to along with it and she is super preety! She has the best dogs haha! And she is a really good teaser when it comes to the group and shes funny
Its like Dahyun and Nayeon and Mina combined and she is kinda weird in a good way like Jeong-

You were cutoff by JYP

"You seem to like them alot especially Momo,Dahyun and Nayeon since you talked about them the most!" He says.

"I... well what can I say they have a charm to them" You scratch your head in embarrassment.  "Well I dont really care what you become to them but stay there manager and take responsibility got it?"

"YES SIR!" You bow.

"Well I hope you do they have mental issues as well and physical and to see that they warming up to you makes me happy  especially Jeongyeon she hasn't been sad lately ever since you came here and im glad I hired you!" JYP bows.

You tell him not to bow but he just laughs it off and sends you off to go back to your room.

10 AM

You go to the girls main room to talk more about there schedule. You walk into there living room as they were already there but Momo just came back from the Gym and took a quick shower.

Soon after she finshed you all sat down to talk. "Hey Y/n why didnt you go the gym with me it was kinda lonely" Momo said sadly.

"Im sorry I had a meeting with Mr.Park this morning" you replied as she nodded in understanding way.

"Anyway so I have to bring you girls to yoga practice at 12PM  and Ill be there and Ill bring you guys to recording in the studio at 1PM and then dance practice at 3PM then after all that we should we free for the day
At 5 or 6 got it?" You say.

"Yep got it" Jihyo said.

"Anyways did you guys eat yet?" You ask.

"Nope we were about to though."
Jeongyeon said

"Want me to co-"

"Please.....Please...." Momo begged.

"Ahh ok ok" You sweatdropped

"You love Managers cooking that much Momo?" Jihyo asked. 

"Of course his food is like a free buffet! Its like a wifes wet dream!" Momo blurted.