Ch.30 Stores and Sleep

Y/n Pov
Do you guys think letting Momo in a convenience store was a good idea?

Absolutely not...

"Momo were just getting what the girls need and pocky for you ok?" I say clearly. "Please.... I havent ate any good snacks in weeks..." Momo said sadly.

Well she wasnt wrong there with the upcoming tour she was on diet but it wouldnt hurt at all if she had a little break day.

And plus I couldnt deny Momo she was begging me and I couldnt deny Momo she was to cute to say no to.

"I- Fine get some snacks Ill get what the girls asked for." I could tell she was smiling under her mask and just hugged you.

"Thanks! Ill treat you later tonight~" She said. I felt my cheeks grow hot and red. "Eh..." I said as she takes her mask off and showing her mouth and blows me a kiss as the wind blows through her shoulder length black hair.

"Woah..." I was flabbergasted of her actions.
She walked into the store as I followed and she and I went exploring grabbing the necessities. I was in one of the aisles and I was picking out some snacks for Dahyun as I already had strawberries for Chaeyoung and I was scrolling through the shelfs until Momo came running to me.

"Y/n! This is serious I need help!" Momo said in distress as she had her basket in her hands and holding two of the same chip bags.

"What is it!" I said worried. "Help me decide which bag has more chips!" She said making me pause for a strong 3 seconds.

"I saw both of these and I feel like one has more than the other!" She said to me showing me the two turtle chip bags

"Aish... ummm just get both. I reasoned as she looked happy from under the mask.
"Really? Thank you!" She said as she put it in my basket.

She then eyed the things in my basket. "Are you done getting everything?" Momo asks me. "Yup are you ready?" I asked as she nods.

The both of us go to the cash register and as I put the groceries on the table. Momo was spacing out and staring at a steamed pretzels turning on the rods.

I look at the cahsier and turn back to Momo who is now drooling. "Yeah can she get one pretzel?" You asked as he nods and you turn to Momo who is witnessing the Cashier who is opening the glass door suprising Momo as she sees him grab the pretzel and hands her the pretzel.

"Eh?" Momo shocked why the man gave her a pretzel. "Oh thank you!" She said bowing.
"Dont thank me... Thank your nice boyfriend over there." He points at Me as I just smile at her.

"You bought this for me?" Momo asked me.
"Yeah I saw you looking at it and... you were kinda drooling since you took your mask off." I teased a bit.

I saw her cheeks turn a bit red.

We soon leave and go into the car settling the groceries. Momo has already tooken a bite of the pretzel. "Thank you so much!" Momo said to me as well as giving me a peck on the cheek.

I start up the car smiling and put my seat belt on. Right before I drove off she fed me a pretzel piece. "Its good right?" Shes asks me as I nod while chewing it.

Outside perspective.

You and Momo arrive back at the dorms and you carried all the bags to the rooms. She offered to carry one but you didnt want her to worry about it. Once you guys arrive back you and Momo found the girls still on the couch doing V Lives.

The girls call for both of you and you hand them the snacks.

"Here guys I brought your snacks." You said placing the plastics bags on the table infront of them. They started digging through the bag and getting the things.

"Thank you Y/n!" The girls said as Chaeyoung and Dahyun hugged you.

Since you were in the frame of the V Live the chat was going crazy.

One question caught Sanas eye as she read the comments. "Why do you call him Y/n?"
"Because we are very very close to Y/n. I think its preety obvious is it not?" Sana said.

"And plus we have love birds here!" Jihyo laughed. You were preety tired from today and just layed on the other couch which was out of frame of the V Live.

Momo came to you getting on the couch as well getting near you side cuddled up to you. Since the couch was preety big she fit right next to you. She just played with your hair until you fell asleep. Which she did as well.

The girls were all looking at the both of you suprised you and her did that right then and there.

Nayeon looked at the camera smirking. "Once you want to see Momo and Y/n?" She said with a grin.

The chat said yes as she moved the camera to you and Momo it showed how Momos face was in your neck as the both of you lightly snored.

"Cuteee!" Nayeon said as she moved the camera back to its orginal position.

The girls were having fun while the both of you slept.

Since Momo was sleeping Dahyun just played with Sana (A/n DAHMO ON TOP👍)

Jihyo was just talking. Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Tzuyu were making fun of eachother.
And Chaeyoung was eating her strawberries while spacing out. And Mina just watched Chaeyoung.... Well... being Chaeyoung.

The girls were having fun until Jeongyeon went up and went to her room.

"Well I almost forgot... to pack..." Jeongyeon said.

Well were around Jeongyeons hiatus sadly I want Jeongyeon with the group but her health is important and so Im deciding if Y/n should be with Jeongyeon for a bit or still hang around the others idk yet but yee chapter done.