Ch.40 Twice to The U.S

A couple weeks later the Twice 4th World Tour was in full swing with a total of 7 locations in the U.S. It used to be 6 but you convinced the higher ups to go with Texas.

You had to stay in Korea for the time being.
As of today was the departure of the staff and crew and TWICE to leave for other parts of Asia and the on there way to America after. Which started on Christmas

(A/N I WILL MAKE A CHRISTMAS CHAPTER MAYBE AFTER OR DURING THE WORLD TOUR)

It was 3 AM and you were in your office sending final emails of all the transportation systems and hotels of the arriving Stars.

You went ahead and finshed and met with Mr.Gye along the way.

Mr.Gye:Y/n nim! Are you ready to get going ?

He asked with a greeting.

Y/n: Yes Im ready im actually pretty excited even if im not going but its alright. Ill be sending my support from here.

Mr.Gye:But what about Momo? Wont you miss her?

He teased but you just stared.

Y/n:We keep it professional and so should you.

You slightly scolded as he sighed and you both made your way to the garage to meet up with the girls.

_____________________________________________

You warmed up the van and tidied up the car making sure they had room. Half of there luggage was already in there hotel and they brought small luggage with them along with them.

You and Mr.Gye were leaning against the van as he pulled out a small box of cigarettes.

And handed you a cigarette

During the weeks you were stressed quite a bit with the stacks and stacks of work coming your way. So some light smoking calmed your nerves for whenever you were stressed.

You light it up and take a couple puffs.

Mr.Gye:Hm you better not get addicted like me haha who knows what the girls would say.

Y/n:Dont worry they wont know I plan to give up when things calm down.

You chuckle at the thought of getting by the girls.

Once you finished and threw it out, the girls
came out with small luggage behind them with the army of staff behind them.

Sana:Hey!! Were ready!!

She waved as she was the only one who seemed quite tired and didnt speak as much until they got loaded in the car.

Once everything was in the car and everyone the Staff and Crew car left first making you follow behind as you were the driver.

Y/n:Hey everyone okay? Are you guys ready?

Jihyo:Yeah we got everything already!

Nayeon:Lets get going already!!

Sana:Dont rush him!

Tzuyu:Its to early for your guys yelling... Were like 1 foot apart right now...

Y/n:Ah Tzuyus right guys dont try and disturb the others that are trying catch up on sleep.

They just nodded and said yes sir and calmed down.

Jeongyeon and Mina as well as Dahyun and Chaeyoung were fast asleep already. As you kept driving.

Momo:Hey Y/n I was thinking what kind of gift you want? We can get you something.

Y/n:Hmm suprise me. But you guys coming back home safe would be the best gift.

Mr.Gye:Aww your so soft Y/n-

You gave him a strong look and he looked away.

Momo:Wont you be lonely most of the staff and us will be gone. You wont be sad?

Y/n:I will be but of course you guys will be back so I have nothing to worry about just have fun and dont worry how im feeling.

She smiled at you and she went back to chatting.

Once you guys reached the airport of course there was paparazzi everywhere taking pictures and just giving actual good comments and wishing them the best.

Since usually they would be in there face in the U.S but security has that covered.

You all brought them to there gate and had to say your goodbyes for the next couple of months.

You couldnt give them a hug since the public was around so you each gave them a handshake from oldest to youngest.

Y/n:Okay Nayeon behave alright? Dont get sick or anything.

Nayeon:Of course Ill behave and i wont get sick either.

She smiled and finished the handshake.

Y/n:Jeongyeon... Just have fun okay? If anything bothers you while your there you can call

Jeongyeon:Dont worry Ill punch anyone who bothers me!

She laughed as I sighed.

Y/n:Momo I want you to come back safe okay? Always make sure you properly get cleaned when you go out okay? And stay safe over there dont get into trouble okay?

Momo:Of course Prince ill stay out of trouble and yes to all your other concerns Ill try and call.

She gave me a smile and I returned it.

Y/n:Sana dont go to crazy while your there and make sure you don't get to weird over there.

You laughed.

Sana:Fine finee I wontttt

She smirked.

Y/n:Jihyo make sure you watch over them as leader I shouldnt even be telling you this since you already know and keep them in line since they can be a little crazy and remember to check up on yourself. If you need to drink some beer if you need.

You said.

Jihyo:Thanks ill remember that and you stay safe and if you get stressed to you can drink as well

She smiled

Y/n:Hey Mina if you ever get bored while your there in your hotel room ill play mobile games with you and remember Im here if you need talking to. And theres a suprise for you guys

Mina:Thanks ill play with you soon and I will definitely do that and I cant wait what you have for us.

She said as she smiled but she knew what it was anyway.

Y/n:Dahyun remember to keep check with Momo okay? She tends to open more to you so just make sure shes okay and bring smiles to once got it?

Dahyun:Of course Manager! I wont dissapoint!

Y/n:Of course you wont

You smiled.

Y/n:So Chae make sure you come back with some souvenirs for me kay? And I booked a trip at a art museum in New York so have fun there.

Chaeyoung:Really! Thank thank you! Ill come back with something just for you!

She gave me a toothy grin

Y/n:Hey Tzuyu make sure you have fun okay? And make sure you rest when u get tired.

Tzuyu:Okay if I get rest will you stop smoking?

....
...
....
...

Y/n:Umm what are you talking about....

Tzuyu:Dont deny it ive seen you smoke before. Ill tell the unnies hehe.

Y/n:Im just trying to say goodbye you savage...But ill stop i promise you when things die down.

She just nodded and soon all the girls were at there gate waving bye.

Twice:Bye!!!

And soon they left you to go start the U.S tour.