Ch.12 Scolding And V-Lives

2 hours have passed since your fever and you were able to stand up and actually do work you noticed that Sana was gone and thought you should check on the girls.

1st room:
You knocked to see tzuyu looking at you with a blank face. "Good morning oppa what brings you here?" She asked. "Just doing check ups is all where Chaeyoung and  Dahyun?" You responded. "Dahyuns in the shower and Chaeyoung and Sana are in bed still."  You looked at her in confusion. "Sana?"   "Yeah she wanted to sleep with  Dahyun is all"   "Oh ok well tell them I passed by"  She nodded and you left heading to Nayeons room.

2nd room: knock knock....
"Ah Manager! What brings you here? And whats with your face? As Jeongyeon notices that your face is red.  "Just a little fever is all ill be fine"  you replied.  "Its not nothing especially what Sana told us earlier here lie down on the bed." Jeongyeon pulling into there room and placing you on the bed

"No no im ok I have to do my rounds Jeongyeon" as I say getting up towards the door.  "Fine but text me how you feel later ok?" I nodded and headed to Jihyos room

Once i arrived I knocked and it was opened to Mina. "Good morning oppa" you replied with a good morning as well as she turned around. Pointing at Jihyo who isnt looking to happy.

"She must be mad at me from-"

You were cut off by Jihyos voice.

"LAST NIGHT I- WHAT GOT INTO YOU"

She said as her face was red.

You quickly go to her and bow down as far as your body could possibly go.

"Look Jihyo im so so so sorry what I did yesterday I was drunk and stupid and im sorry of I made you uncomfortable I didnt know what came over me so please... I learned my lesson just dont yell" You said in one breath while praying she didnt break your eardrums with her voice.

".... Well Im not that mad im just shocked is all" She said.

"Liar..." Mina said under her breath."

"Yahh! Im not lying!"

"Well Jihyo as your manager I know my mistake and I will take any punishment."
You said prepared.

"No no it's ok I might of yelled  to much I apologize." She bowed in return. You both look up and gave eachother a warm smile.

The day has passed and its dinner time and you brought the girls to a nice place to eat and you split your staff from the girls so they could eat in a more known enviorment if that made sense to you. You sat with the body guards and the other managers. As the girls were at there table enjoying themselves. "So Y/n tell us how ot feels to be main manager?" As Sadness unnie says taking a bite of her food. "It feels reassuring that im good enough to be there manager" you say.  "You've become awfully close to them in such a short time." Pinky said.
"Heh heh. I guess I have a charm" you said scratching your neck. "Though I bet its not as close as you guys are to them you both were there managers for some time now."
You replied. "Hmm are you sure?" Pinky added. "You seem to make Momo and Nayeon a little to fond of you. Do know they share a room so if you try somthing~.  He finished as Sadness unnie slapped his shoulder. "Yahhh dont talk like" that she said concerned. You didnt even comprehend what he said as you were now choking on your drink.

(Hmmph!)

*Cough COUGH*

Thanks to the help of  a body guard who was just eating next to you got the water out your throat as you looked around to see the girls slighty turn in concern. But you signalled then that you were fine. "Oi you couldve made me die there. " You said slighty irritated... He just chuckled.