Ch.10 Drinks and Talks

Its been 3 days since the initial arrival of Jeju Twice been hanging around the island having fun and having some recordings for the staff that came along. You didnt need to worry at all because there was bodyguards with them for any occasion. But where were you?

"Just 2 soju bottles please!" You said at the
Barteneder. "Here you go" The man said while handing you the 2 bottles you asked for. You poured them into a cup and just watched the tv provided for the bar.

As much as you wanted to hang out with girls you love your alone time as well. So you thought today would be a good time to be alone and just talk.

Since it was preety late it was just you, the bartender and some other guys just talking.
"So kid what are you out here drinking for"
The bartender asked. "Well I just wanted some alone time and its been awhile since I drank" you replied drinking from your glass. "Ah I get you there kid I used to be around a lot of people during my old job but now I just leave and get some alone time, and just have a getaway of responsibilities."

"Tell me about it... I handle 9 people everyday now its been fun but I have to work hard for it." You replied somehow finishing both of your bottles. The bartender gave you more. "Let loose kid" He said smiling giving you more bottles. "Ehh you sure? Here let me give you mo-" You were cut off by the bartender pushing away the money you were about to give him. "Its on the house for the night" The bartender said.

You thank him and continue to talk.

"Ya know I have kids younger then you their starting highschool soon" The bartender said. "Must be nice to have kids and watch them grow up. My sister is most likely dead already" You said drunkly after drinking two more bottles. "Sorry to hear that man" I lost my wife so her sister just helps out while im working" The bartender said sympathizing with you.

The two of you kept talking until you needed help to go back to your hotel.
The barteneder offered to help and brought you back to your room letting you finally pass out.

As for twice they had a little campfire around the beach area and were just talking as the cameras stared at them.

"Mr.Cameraman?" Momo asked.
"Yes?" He responded. "Do you know where the manager went?" Momo asked wondering where you went. "He just went to go drink for some alone time thats what we were told by him before he left." The cameraman replied. As Momo showed some dissatisfaction. "Dang I wanted him to do v live with us" Dahyun said. " Why so you try and kiss him again?" Jeongyeon remarked.
"Yahhh! unnies a bully!" The girls just laughed at the interaction. The girls moved on and kept talking and making memorable moments. Soon the staff dropped the girls back into the hotel as the staff still needed to do things.

You awoke an hour later for some strange reason and still felt drunk. You went up to the door and left trying to get to the lobby or breakfest area for water. But you couldnt even tell whats real and whats wrong. But you could tell that three girls ran up too catching you as you were about to fall.

"Manager!"

"Hmmm oh Jihyo! Hi hi what are you doing here?" You said getting back up. " Aish you got drunk! Sana and Mina grab some water and come back to his room while I take him there!" She ordered annoyed by the fact you were drunk. The two nodded and dashed to get water.

Soon enough you were on your bed your button up shirt slightly unbuttoned as the sheets covered you.
"Yah you cant be doing this you know!" Jihyo said slapping your shoulder.

"Hmmmm what are you talking about I just drank like 5 bottles of soju nothing much"
You replied looking up at her. "YEAH 5 BOTTLES ISNT- AH NEVERMIND" she said she raised her voice. " Jisoo (Jihyos real name) your to beautiful to take seriously sometime" you said smiling as your hand slid up to her cheek carressing it. "What the! What is he saying?! Is he out of his mind!?!..... well he is drunk but the way he called my name was so... NO NO NO not while hes drunk." Jihyos thoughts spun as she blushed. "See your blushing hehe you like it" you teased. "YAHH STOP THIS IS TO MUCH!" She said.

Soon the door was knocked on by the Sana and Mina that had water and towels.
They made you sit up as you drank the water being somewhat sober. "Ok one of us has to stay for him" Mina said worrying about your health. "Ill do it!" Sana said.
"You two go and ill just spend the night here to watch him since Jihyo was almost going crazy earlier." She added. "Yahh! You heard me!" She said embarrassed.

Soon the girls left and it was just you and sana. "Hmmm Oppa I never thought you would drunk" She said suprised." "And I never thought you such a nice face" you replied. "Eh." She was confused. Were you just a flirt when your drunk? Her mind was filled with things you might say to her if you were more drunk. "Who knew you were a flir-"

Zzzzz
Zzzzzz
Zzzzzzzzz

She was interrupted by you soft snores.
She sighed in relief and just went back to her room and took a shower and changed coming back to your room. And did one final thing.

Take pictures of you sleeping.

It sounded weird in her head but nonetheless it would be funny.
She took a couple then slept on the foldable couch. She then said aloud

"Good night Oppa"

Soon enough she went into a slumber.

Chapter done

A/n: I wanted to have y/n have morw self time instead of being with girls 24/7
Thats all lemme know of you liked the chapter!