Ch.37 Somis Moment and Promises (Slight Rewrite)

"Umm Chaeyoung.... I um..." Momo was cut off by Chaeyoung by her laughter. " AHHHAAHHA Unnie is a pervert!" Chaeyoung said poking her head back into the practice room as she kept laughing her ass off.

The girls asked why Chaeyoung was laughing but she said she would tell them later on in the night. "Ehhh why cant you tell us here?" Sana asked. "Hehe I dont know ask Momo unnie~" She teased. The girls looked at Momo. "Chaeyoung please Ill make it up to you..." Momo begged. "Hmmm lets do those vlogs again... Mochaeng TV !!!!"
She said as Momo didnt seem to hate the idea.

"Deal!" She replied.

The girls noticed a rather change in Momos attire. "Momo? Whos sweatshirt is that?" Nayeon asked pointing to her roommates new look. "I- um... Mine?" She responded.
"Then why does it smell like Y/n?" Chaeyoung said as she came up behind her unnie smelling the sweatshirt?

The girls just yelled and had a shocked expression. "What does he smell like?" Tzuyu asked. "Hmmm strawberries and..." Chae was inturrupted. "And old spice right?" Momo cut in. "Yeahhh... I don't want to know why you know exactly you know what he smells like..." Tzuyu said.

"Yeahh agreed" Jihyo added. "What? Its just easy to remember." She said.

"Wahh Momo unnie actually remembered something." Dahyun said surprised.

The girls laughed as there practice would end in 2 hours.

Your Pov.

I reached back to the girls dorm and saw that the fridge was kinda empty...

5 min later.

"So why are WE here?" Somi asked.
"Yeah why?" Tae moo as they both asked me why there here. "I need your help since im discharged and the girls dont have a schedule later tonight and they havent ate I want to have a nice big dinner for the girls!" I replied smiling.

"Ok? Why didnt you get Hyungi?" Somi asked me. "Busy..." I simply said giving her a sigh. "Ok enough talk. Tae go and get more ingredients, here I have a list." I gave him the sticky note which held all the ingredients.

"Aww why cant I help cook?" He whined to me as I sighed. "Well I don't want the kitchen to burn down so hurry on now." I said pushing him out the door. Now it was me and Somi.

"Ill start on the vegetables..." She said turning her back on me. "Yeah good idea." I said. The kitchen was filled with our breath and the sound of the knife hitting the cutting board.
I didn't want to keep quiet so I broke the silence.

"So how've you been?" I asked as she slightly turned her shoulder. "Eh this month has been kinda meh... I mean if your looking for some interesting news. Heechul and I broke up..." She said as her voice slightly cracked.

I looked at her in shock.

"Wait what!? Are you serious?" I replied.
"Yeah- He was with someone else." She said leaving me in shock.

I look at her and she looked like she was on the verge of crying. She slowly nods in response.

"Im... im sorry I shouldnt be cry-" I interrupted her by wrapping my arms behind her.

"Its okay to cry... Just let it all out." I said as she turned around and dropped what she was holding and hugged back burying her face in my shoulder.

"Why! Why! AHHHH!" She yelled in my chest as she bawled her eyes out." I DID NOTHING WRONG!" She kept crying for 2 more minutes until she just stopped.

"You okay now?" I asked as she pulled away.
"Yeah... Thanks to you..." she said still sadly
We looked back at the unfinished food that was still in the making. She looked at me in a apologetic face.