Ch.22 Hyungi and A Talk with the "New Guy"

"HYUNGI!?" You said suprised as you walked over to him. "Yeah! You suprised?"
He said giving you a small hug. "I not only work as an Investor but also a cameraman for some extra cash and looke where I landed!" He said happily.

"You must be happy you get to see Twice." You say as Jihyo comes up behind you peeking over you.

"Whos this manager?" She asks as you standing next to you. "This is Hyungi the roommate I mentioned and Nayeon met him before on call.

"I- Wow this is so much diffrent seeing you in person..." Hyungi said in disbelief.

They introduced eachother and bowed.
"So Y/n its been a awhile are you dating anyone?" He asks while smirking.

"Haha good one but no im not." You say laughing. "Whaaa I was sure you were dating Jihyo or Momo! Or even Nayeon when she was all up against you last time!" He blurted leaving Jihyo in shock.

"Manager are you cheating on me!" Jihyo acted. "What?" Hyungi questioned. "What? No im not cheating on you...

"... wait.... I mean!" You say as you give up.
"Did you just confess to Jihyo?...." A voice called.

It was Momo.

"What NO Hyungi is doing his weird tactics again and Jihyos just messing around!" You defend. The girls just look at Hyungi wondering who he was he introduced himself to the girls who didnt know him so you let them use a room where they could talk introduce. And so you could speak to the so calles "Handsome Manager"

After introductions the girls asked questions to Hyungi

"How long have you guys been living together?" Sana asked. "3 to 4 years now." Hyungi nervously said. "Woah thats preety long!" Chaeyoung added.

He just nods.

"Does he have a type...." Momo asked.
"Momo!" Nayeon said in disbelief.
"Jihyo your supposed to stop her!" Jeongyeon said....

"Jihyo unnie?" Tzuyu said looking her unnie.
"Well I do to want to know his type of girl you know... Just in case."

"Wait thats a good point!" The girls said in unison.

"Wha! You girls all in love with Y/n?" He joked.

"Uhhh MOSTLY THESE TWO!" Nayeon pointed at Momo and Jihyo who were just focused on getting an answer.

"Well um he likes really funny girls,sweet and kind and he gets really protective when he sees another dude trying to talk to his girl and hes really thoughtful! I helped him reserve a place for him and Somi! And its when he asked her out! He explained as the girls took mental notes.

"What girls looks does he like?" Mina asked quietly. "A girl kind of near his height" The girls slightly looked at Tzuyu. "Short hair, or semi long hair. He doenst care about much body but he does have a funny kink!"
The girls just opened there eyes a bit more widely.

"He loves girls in suits! Somi showed up in a suit one time and he treated her dinner for a whole week its hilarious!" He laughed as the girls joined in but the two main girls made sure to wear suits soon."

"But im suprised you girls like him a lot but if it were me I could never pick between anyone of you girls." Hyungi said.

"Thanks Hyungi Oppa but he wont even try to date us were like beneficial friends to him he says he doesn't want to date us because he doesnt want to hurt us" Tzuyu said.

"Well lets see about that."

In Jihyo and Momos mind they were thinking how to win him.

Though they always thought it wouldnt work knowing there managers "RULES"

It annoyed them.

Y/n side

I walked over to the new Manager and greeted him "Hello Im Park Y/n im the main manager nice to meet you!" He actually looked preety good I thought to myself as he shook my hand and bowed. "

"Im Lee Yeonjin sir pleasure to meet you. You look quite young sir" he adds. "Ah yes well I am 23 I turn 24 Tomorrow October 27th. "Well happy early birthday!" He congratulates me as he smiles.

"You are really young to be a Main Manager I assume Mr.Park trusts you!" He adds. You smile of the praise. "Thank you! May I ask how old are you?" I ask hoping he wasnt 20 or somthing. " Im 39 years old." He says I then instantly feel relief.

Outside perspective

You then get a call and bid goodbye as you take the call and its just about meetings. But what you realized is that Heechul was almost 40 when he dated Momo...

"Damn..." You said

You were a bit jealous but decided to text Hyungi that you will be leaving and that Pinky will drive the girls back to the dorms.

Hyungi and the girls

"Hey have you guys prepared for Y/ns Birthday?" Hyungi asked "Birthday? No whens his birthday? Jeongyeon asks.

"Girls its tomorrow and its already 8PM..."

"WHAT!"

A bit shorter but i hope u like it!