Ch.31 Hiatus and Momo Request

Jeongyeon packed most of her clothes 10 minutes later. She left in two days due to her condition. She was going to go back to her house and go to places of "healing" with the staff. You were still sleeping but you were aware of her hiatus which was to come. Shes had a hiatus before many times.

But this one would last until U.S tours. She has already done her recordings for the Japanese single "Doughnut" and she was prepared for what was to come.

Timeskip

You awoke to the girls still doing V-Live even after 30 minutes later. You slightly moved to which Momo groaned a bit as she opened her eyes. "Let me sleep longer..." Momo said digging her head further into your neck as her breath tickled your neck.

You just smiled at her and stroked her head.
"Only 5 minutes ok?" You said as she nodded still into your neck.

"There in there own world arent thet once?" Jihyo asked showing the camera to the both of you. The chat was zooming with answers and questions.

"Are they professional when working?" A fan asks in the chat. "They are! You wouldnt even know there dating!" Jihyo said as the rest of the girls agreed.

The girls continued there antics as you and Momo got up and stretched. "Momo ill head to my room for the rest of the night kay?" You say carassing her head.

"Can I sleep with you tonight?" Momo whispered to me. "Hmm maybe I have to wake up early for some work..." You say.

The girls just wondered what you talked about. "Hmm it doesnt really matter... I wouldve gone anyway. " Momo shrugged.

You just sigh as Nayeon interrupts "Ewww Momo don't be like that" She said laughing.
"Hmm? Your just mad that Yeji said my hair looked great!" Momo retorted.

"She was just being polite..." Nayeon said.
Momo turned to you. " Yahh are you going to let her talk to me like that" Momo said whining.

"Aish... Just go shower and clean up Ill be at my room okay? I wait for you." You said sighing slightly giggling due to Nayeons repsonse.

"Okay!" Momo said going back to her room.
Before leaving you go to Jeongyeons room.
*Knock Knock* "Jeong can I come in?" You say. "Yes come in!" You hear her as you open the door.

You see her iust laying on the bed on her phone. She waves at you smiling. You wave back. "Hey Jeong so how are you feeling are you prepared for your break?" You say sitting on the edge of the bed. With her sitting up with her back against the bed board.

"Yes I am will you come with me?" Jeongyeon asks. "Ill be able to visit often, But I cant stay with you I have a lot of work especially with the tour and stuff... Im sorry." You say.
.
"Dont be sorry... You have done a lot for us and me, as long you visit ill be ok" She says making you smile.

"Alright... Get some rest kay?" You say getting up. She just nods

"Goodnight!" She says as you say it back and leaving the room.

Momo was still in the shower so you left to your room. You arrived to your room and tidied up the bed and everything around the area.

You grabbed your laptop and started checking emails. You had many emails of the schedule and tours. You soon emailed to the many people and soon heard knocks on the door.

You open to see Momo. "Hey Momo come in." You say ushering her in. "She nods and the both of you lay on the bed.

"So Y/n want to watch a show?" Momo asked. "Hmm sure Ill use my laptop what do you want to watch?" You say pulling up Netflix.

"Hmm... I know ive been wanting to watch this anime!" Momo says. "Its.... Kakeguri!" Momo added.

"Oh I know that one! The protagonist looks like you a bit!"

MC in Kakeguri.

Momo looked suprised. "Is it because of these?" Momo said putting her hands to her breasts. ".... I meant her face and bangs Momo..." You say blushing clearly seeing her chest since her has them on hold.

"Oh thats good! Are you saying im flat?" She switched up. "No! Your.... Proportions are good..." You said looking back at the computer.

She just smiled as you played the first episode of Kakeguri.

After the episode you watched two more and you decided to get ready to sleep. You were laying on the bed board scrolling through your phone as Momo was laying on top of you since she was moving in her sleep.

You were on Instagram as you saw a song you liked you sang it softly as you put your phone away onto the dresser and laydown with Momo on top of you. Her snore weres very quiet as her mouth was slightly open.

"Goodnight" You smiled and kissed her forehead and closed you eyes.

Momo had her eyes closed or did she?

Nevertheless...

She smiled.