Ch.36 Memories and Rips.

"Y/n!!" Momo said approaching you grabbing your hand and smiling like a fool.
"Hey Momo! I missed you!" You said missing the touch of your girlfriend. "I missed you too! You said still locking into her hands.

Momo lightly touched her nose indicating that shes happy since thats a habit of hers.
"When did you get out of the hospital?" Momo asked. "Just today...Hyungi dropped me off here and I heard you girls were practicing. But I saw you at this vending machine?" You said as you pointed at the machine.

"Oh um... Anyway! Lets go greet the everyone else!" Momo said pulling you near the door.

"Woah woah hold up now. I have to talk to pd-nim first actually because I guess he has to talk to me for somthing...Probably a scolding." You laughed.

"Aww ok come see us later kay? Byee!!" Momo replied walking off.

"Bye! See you soon! Moguri!" You said walking off as well. But for Momo she stopped. She looked back to see you now gone and going to JYPs office.

"Moguri..." She said to herself. Remembering who called her that as a nickname. "Heechul..?"

Momo walked back in the room in slight confusion.

Once Momo walked back the practice room and she was greeted by a semi angry Jihyo. "Momo unnie! You said 5 minutes its been 10!" Jihyo scolded. "Ahh Sorry I got lost? But Manager oppa  is back..." Momo hestitated.

"Really!?" Mina unexpectedly shouted.
"Thats great! Lets go see him when were on break!" Jihyo said.

"I missed him!" Sana said. "Wait... You guys cant... Hes at PD-nims office right now and I dont think he can visit right now... Maybe at the dorm... Then we can hangout with him kay?" Momo said softly as the girls were perplexed on her actions.

"Well I guess your right... Lets finish practice and then we can talk to him later." Jihyo said as the girls just moaned and groaned.

As the girls got back in position. Momo was very confused. "Heechul is getting in my head now." She thought as she got ready to dance.

JYP OFFICE

*Knock Knock*

"Come in!" a stern voice answered. You opened the door to see JYP. "Ahh good to see you Y/n!" He said standing up. "Likewise... Did I miss anything?" You asked. "Yeah...My scolding." He violated. "Oh." You replied knowing what was to happen.

"Y/n I am very glad your doing your work but you cant do your work if your passing out due to exhaustion... You need to take care of yourself, Not only has your absence work and schedules have been going slow.
Tae moo covered for you but he doenst have the ability to do it like you. And you worried the girls and you worried me. So apologize to the girls when you see them. Understood?"

"I- yes sir... And im sorry it wont happen again." You said bowing. "Good... Now I have received offers from some TV shows... and they want you to join them. And I understand you have work here but this could give you more recognition and might make you an Idol." He said.

"You remembered?" You said remembering when you auditioned. "Of course you had such great talent but somthing happend so I had to take you out. But when the time is right you can try again. But for now what is your answer?" He asked.

"Hmmm I could but what show is this?" You asked. "Knowing bros" They would like you and Twice to be part of a couple of episodes everyday for a week."

"Ohh I see... Ill ask the girls of they can make it. But isn't this to much with there concert coming up and Christmas promotions is this a good idea?"

"Im sure and I trust you to make them a schedule thats perfect for them. And they need a chance to have fun and laugh like how they did last time on the show.

You agreed finally and left his office and headed to the main dorm and decided to clean up. Seeing a mess in Momos and Nayeons room you sighed and started to clean up.

Since Dobby and Boo were apparently somewhere else, the clean up was preety easy. As you cleaned under the bed and folded clothes then you saw clothes... But they werent Momo nor Nayeons.

It was yours it was on Momos side of the bed. You pulled the blanket to see a blank body pillow but it was your sweatshirt that was wearing it. Then you realized Momo was stealing your clothes and most likely smelling it...

"Aish this girl.."  You said cleaning the rest of the room exiting. "You wanted to make dinner for them but didnt know what they wanted and your phone was dead. So the only way you couldve got to them was going back to the practice room. Once you used the elevator and made your way to the room you heard the music from outside the room.

You only wanted to ask Momo because you knew what everyone else wanted but Momos cravings change everyday.

You peek your head through the door and seeing Momo right next to the door drinking  water. "Momo" you whispered as she slightly jumped but saw you and calmes down. "Y/n? Is everything okay?" She asked tying her hair into a ponytail.

"Yeah I just wanted to ask what you wanted for dinner. So are you craving anything?" You asked making sure the girls didnt see you. "Yeah barbeque! I haven't had it in awhile so please barbeque!" Momo said excitedly.

"Yes mam" You said. She bowed in thanks but as she bowed you saw a rip in her shirt. Which was near her back and she wasnt wearing exactly a sports bra or anything.

"Momo! Your shirt!" You said pulling her outside so no one saw. "Eh? Eh? What happend?" She asked. "Its ripped!" You said.
"Are you serious?!" She asked as you nodded

"Dont worry just take my jacket and then go get a new shirt okay?" You said giving her your jacket. "Ok I will" she said smiling.
You left to go cook as she went back in the room. She didn't switch shirts but instead she put your jacket on and then zipping it up smelling it.

"Its smells just like him..." Momo said amazed.

Just then she saw Chaeyoung.

Just staring.

Just there.

Staring from the inside with her head peeked outside.

"What are you doing?!" She asked.

"Oh"

Hey guys still grounded but I have my ways but I HOPE YOU ENJOYED AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YALL WOULD LIKE TO HAPPEN