Ch.44 College and Emergency Meetings

You woke up early to go drive to SNU/Seoul National University. As it was a little far and you had to be in time for the lectures and work. As you arrived 45 minutes later you arrived on campus and got to work.

You always hated doing school work but you had to get something done so you could graduate. And its not like you were some prodigy or an Einstein. To be honest you just thought of yourseld as the most regular guy out there. Only intresting fact is your a manager for one of the biggest kpop groups out there. But yet you got tutored by Im Nayeon herself a while back.

Later that day you went to a cafe to get some coffee and snacks to give some energy as your professor gave you ton of papers that were due. So now the focus right now is school and it was stressful.

You wanted to hurry and finish the work.

"I just want to do something else... Its so boring" You said as you complained.

With all this work load gone you can possibly visit the U.S and help out with the tour as it was February already and Valentines day was close so you wanted to be with the girls for this one. And you could always bring your laptop for this and work for school while over there since online classes were open. But you didnt know if JYP would allow that as he would probably want you stay

You sat down in a booth and began to write your 9 page essay with a minimum of 7000 words and it was due at the end of the month.

"Whats the point of these essays sometimes... Some people wont even need these kind of stuff" You told yourself as you began to type your 1st page.

The door of the cafe would ring as customers walked in but you noticed a person coming to you.

"Excuse me?" The person said.

You looked up to see a face that youve seen before and she was definitely associated with JYP in a way.

"Sorry to bother but are you Twices Manager? You look very familiar" The girl said as she bowed.

"Oh yes that would be me you look familiar"
I asked trying to recognize her.

"Ah let me introduce myself. Im Hwang Yeji from ITZY. Nice to meet you." She bowed again as I did as well.

"Im Park Y/n nice to meet you as well." I greeted lowering my head in bow.

"I saw you around the halls I think or on the walls... Maybe both." I said chuckling a bit

"Hah well that would explain you saying im familiar. Oh may I sit here?' She asked me giggling from my statement.

I gestured to the spot in front of me

"Knock your self out." I said as she sat down.

There was a moment of silence in the booth

"So Y/n Oppa may I ask why your not attending the tour with your group?"

She asked me with a curious look.

"Ah well I may be the manager but I work as the main manager and handle scheduling and events and all that, im still a personal manager but I still work in this area more."

I explained which made me feel important for some reason.

"Oh I see must must be tough but seems your getting through so great job!"

She excalmied smiling.

"Ah well thank you its definitely been a hassle but things have quieted down in terms of my work so I can focus on this."

I said turning my computer revaling my essay.

"Whats this for?"

She asked me