Ch.48 Lovely Reunion

It was the 13th of February and I woke and got ready for the day as today was another free day for Twice but also they had to perform at late night talk show later that night. So I put on a white shirt and some pants and left.

I went to get a haircut since my hair was getting a little to long. I always kept my hair medium length since it felt more comfortable then getting it short. So after my haircut I had to check with my staff

So we decided to talk over at the hotel retsturant for breakfast and not everyone showed just a couple since it was still around 11 AM.

I met up with Joon Han again and Geum hi as Tae Moo was asleep, so there was about 11 of us here as we ordered our food and began talking and I faced Joon.

"Hey Joon can you grab my bag? Its in my room" I asked

"Sure what color?" He asked.

"Its black and thanks." I said giving him a smile.

"No problem." He said as he left to do the errand.

I turn to the staff.

"How is the transportation going" I asked one of guys. "Well we have everything set and we acquired all the vans needed.

The man said as he explained his part.

"And you? Hows security?" I asked the taller man. "We made sure that we increased body guards and number of managers that attended with the girls yesterday and and more security will be present at the concert tomorrow and for the rest of the concerts." The man said as he explained.

I gave them a approving look.

"Alright good thats good. Well for me we are still getting all the information about these stalkers but until then just keep doing your part." I said taking a sip of my water.

As we kept talking the girls walked in the restaurant and turned to greet us.

I quickly put on a mask and sunglasses and look towards them.

"Good morning! Are you doing well?" Jihyo asked as she showed her vlog camera to our table as she also bowed.

We bowed as well and greeted.

"Yes we are thank you for asking!"One guy said he sat down.

The rest of the girls followed and sat at a table as I took a sigh.

"Jeez good thing you got a haircut and put that stuff on they wouldve definitely recognized you." Geum hi said as she handed me hat.

"Just for extra measures." She said.

"Thank you." I said simply as I put that hat on.

The girls were laughing and talking as Nayeon made a suggestion and they were very audible as they were pretty loud.

"This seems pretty sad were sitting far from our staff, can we sit with them?" She asked .

Nayeon had the nicest thought but the current situation I would rather not.

"Sure sure go ahead." Sadness said as she looked at me in a "you got this" look as she walked in the restaurant.

They moved all the tables and now I was sitting right across from Tzuyu and to her right was Dahyun and right next to me was Jihyo as I had to be careful since she was a pretty observant person so I couldnt let her eyes focus to much.

As they sat down they bowed a little since they were going into another persons area.

The food arrived the girls talked and laughed. I then realized that my shirt was short enough to expose my tattoos. I look around in panic as I didnt want them to recognize them especially chaeyoung since she definitely remembers my tattoos.