Ch.32 Museum and DubChaeng

It was November 14 its been awhile since Momos birthday. And where is she now?

She was currently on your bed on the other side of your bed after she moved quite a lot in bed. She was awake scrolling through her phone.

She hated waking up but did not mind if she
woke up in your bed. She was watching Tiktok, you were lightly snoring on the other side still asleep with your right arm extending to the other side.

Momo noticed and decided to put down her phone aside and and lay on your arm hoping the weight of her back would wake you up.

You slightly groaned as you were waking up feeling the weight of Momo on your right arm.

"Momo? What time is it?" You asked with your eyes closed pulling her close. "8:30 I need to go to the gym... Want to come?" Momo responds. You groaned stretching your legs in the sheets as you open your eyes.

"Sure lets go eat kay?" You say getting up.
She nods as you head to the kitchen to cook breakfast while she goes back to her room to freshen up all the way as you begin to cook some breakfast.

She comes down still in her pjs of course and sees the food that was prepared for her.
"You prepared this all for us?" Momo said shocked seeing the amount of food.

"Yeah hope you like it" sitting down. She sits down and clasps her hands together.

"Thank you for the food" she said then digging in. She instantly looked up at you and smiled.

"Its good!" She said covering her mouth as it was full. "Thanks!" You said. "So are Y/n what are you going to do after your contract?" Momo asks.

"Why the sudden question?" you ask drinking your milk.

"Well it just came to my mind." Momo said
"Well I might just find some nice paying job or live in Japan.... oooh maybe become a trainee!" You say.

"You should be a trainee!" Momo said happily. You were shocked you said trainee as a joke never expecting her to be so happy you said that.

"Eh??? It was a joke I dont think I can be a idol or anything like that!" You say.

"Your good at singing and I bet you could dance so you should try it plus your young still! You could definitely do it." Momo reasoned.

"Hmmm I dont know I guess we'll just have to see where I end up." You shrug. "You should your still 24 you should be trying something." Momo said.

"Sometimes I forget your older then me" You say changing the subject.

"Ahh thats right! You need to call me noona!" Momo laughed as she joked.

"Well okay... You ready to go to the gym Noona?" You say seriously.

"Eh? Wait wait it was a joke dont call me noona heh heh." She said

In your head you were just joking but you wanted to act serious.

"Nah its okay lets go." You say.

"Yahh your so mean you dont even call me Momo chan anymore now your calling me Noona." Momo pouted.

You finally gave up your act and laughed.

"I was joking Momo lets go now kay?" You say as she nods.

The both of you make it to the gym and go workout by yourselves until Momo comes up to you 20 minutes later.

"Hey Y/n can you spot me real quick im trying a heavier weight." Momo requested.

"Sure!" You say getting up.

You quickly help her and suprised to see how much shes lifting. You knew she was strong but never thought she was that strong.

You helpled her and she was preety satisfied. "Yes! I found my limit!" Momo said happily. You just laughed at her actions.

Timeskip

Soon after you both finished your workout.
You both went to your respective rooms and departed.

Since all the girls had somthing to do layer that day except for Dahyun and Chaeyoung.
They did there recordings for their Japanese song "Doughnut"

Timeskip

It was 12 PM and the rest of the 7 girls were out somewhere recording as Chaeyoung and Dahyun were in there rooms just relaxing.

"Hey unnie lets do somthing fun were just in here all day with nothing to do..." Chaeyoung said speaking up.

"Hmm what about an art museum?" Dahyun asked. Suddenly Chaeyoungs eye were glowing.

"Thats a good idea!" Chaeyoung said as she got up getting to change. "Wait!?" Dahyun yelled stopping Chaeyoung in her tracks.

"Whos going to drive us?" Dahyun asked.

Chaeyoung didnt say anything as she only smirked.

"Unnie..."

Your Pov.

"I have a bad feeling about today" You said while your on couch.

Suddenly you heard knocks on your door.
"Coming!" You yell as you get up and grab your doorknob seeing the two rappers smiling.

"Oh hey you two what do you need." You ask. "Hey Y/n! We want to go to a museum and we wanted to see if you could come!"
Dahyun asked smiling.

"Yeah and we need a ride..." Chaeyoung said.
You sigh as the girls looked worried if you said no.

"Hmm yeah sure im working tomorrow so im good for today" You say. The girls jumped happily as you went to your room to change.

You already changed into your pants and you were currently taking off your shirt as you heard little gasps.

"Its been awhile since we seen him shirtless." Dahyun said.

"Yeah Momo is lucky to see this everyday..."
Chaeyoung added.

You saw there faces through the crack of your door.

"Girls.... I can just stay here for the day and not drive you " You say slightly blushing.

"Were sorry!!!" They both say leaving the room.

You finish changing as the Dahyun and Chaeyoung sat on the couch.

The three of you went to the van and got drove off.

"So where are you girls going again?" You ask.

"Were going to the art museum the one near the station." Dahyun says as you nod knowing now where it is.

"And who said were just going? Your coming to." Chaeyoung said.

You sighed knowing it would probably come to this.

"Ok ok Ill come." You say.

"It wasnt a choice..." Chaeyoung said laughing.

You just sigh at her tatics.

You pull up to the museum and park near the intrance.

Just out of the parking lot and you see someone you thought you would never see again.

Your first ever girlfriend you had

"Sejeong?"

"Y/n?"

Heyyy done wit this chapter and more upcoming chapters soon!