Ch.20 Yuri

Its been two weeks since you were informed
About the "Assassin" . And you have already interrogated one of three suspects which you got nothing out of him. So you just wait for the remaining two to come back in the mean time you were hanging out with Yuri a lot even during work the girls didnt know becuase you didnt want to much drama.

You loved her personality she was sweet caring funny and preety. You wanted to ask her out very soon when you had the chance.
It would also stop you for catching feelings for the girls and besides you havent seen them in those two weeks.

Today you were out getting lunch with her.

"Ahh this food is always so good right Y/n?"
Yuri asked. "Yup! Its really good!" You say taking a bite out your food. "Hey so how are your co workers."my main buds are doing ok one of them has been silent for awhile he said somthing happend so we didnt bother him to much and the other two are ok!" She replied.

"You?" She asked pointing her chopsticks at you. "Ah the girls? I havent seen them nor spoke to them in two weeks ive been pretty busy" You say. "Ahh your work must been a heavy haul hasnt it?" She ask worriedly.

"Yeah its ok though I even had to work overtime."You reply. "Hey instead of sulking about it lets get some food for your brother hes sick isnt he?" You say finishing your food.

"Yeah lets go! He sure is clumsy to be a older brother!" Yuri pouts.

The two of you get soup and some other food. As she was grabbing some items she puts her hair behind her ear. You just stare
"Goodness...." you slightly say. "Hmmm staring at me now Y/n?" She says looking at you.  "I- Sorry its just you look amazing today is all."

She just stood there shocked.

"Well um were quite bold today arent we?
Lets see where that gets ya" She says having a little blush.

The two of you wall back to the car as she slips. Luckily you caught her by holding her waist and bringing her close.

*Blush*

The two of you slightly blush. As she stands back up and you let go.

"Lets get you back home okay?" You ask nervously.  "Yeah lets go" she responds still plastered with a blush.

You drop her off and you ask her if you could say hi to her brother she quickly said no which made you suprised but she apologized and you left.

"Weird...she pushed me away there quickly"
You said to yourself but you get a call from Mr.Cha

You were driving back to JYP Entertainment
as you pick the phone up.

Call

Mr.Cha:Y/n we found the last two suspects please come back to my base we need to interogate these guys.

Y/n:On it im coming in 10 minutes

Timeskip

You change your course and arrive to the base. You walk in and see the second person you needed to interrogate

"Mr.Gye..."  You say sitting down. He stays silent "...." Gye sat silent. "A quiet one we have here... Your little buddy didnt say anything though we left him off maybe not you." You intimidate.

"You kept preety quiet at JYP Entertainment as well this file doesn't show your position in JYP"  You say.

"Your not getting shit from me!" He suddenly yells back

"Hmmm well I guess your wife and kids wouldn't like that there dad is part of a killing organization? " You threatened

"KEEP MY FAMILY OUT OF THIS" He yells back moving around

"Then work with me" You say.

"Then protect me and my family!" Gye yells back

"Woah this doesn't work like that buddy" You deviously smile.

He stay silent

"Now who have you killed that are part of
ACI?" You ask looking through the file.
"Just one guy is dead dont know the name i was just sent by my boss and the boss has one person hostage..." Gye says.

"Hmm now we start talking great" You smile.  "Whats your bosses name?" You ask writing everything he says. 

"The boss doenst tell her name to anyone"
He adds. "Oh so its a girl? Shes quite smart"
You write down

"And we work around the office department..." Gye lets out.

"Which section?"
You ask

"5..."

"Hmmmm when did you and your boss come to JYP?"

"Me and my team came around here almost 3 months ago.

"How many people in your team? You ask.
"4...."

You get up and tell the guards to bring him to prison for more questioning. But something was bothering you you sit outside the room as Mr.Cha comes out the room

"Y/n you finished?" He asked pulling out clipboard as he finished interrogating the third suspect.

"Yeah I got info how about you?" You ask.
"Sadly no. sent him with the guys to beat the answers out of him but, if not hes going to prison" He adds then pulling the chair next to you.

"Ok so what I know that theres 4 people in the group of course the three suspects which are now the three 3 "lackies" of the boss. She has been here with the 3 guys for about 3 months and they work at the office department  section 5. They killed one person of the team and another one is held hostage at the bosses house.

"Any Idea who it might be?" Mr.Cha asks you.

"Maybe...Look here at this security cam of the whole team 3 months ago when the first arrived and if my suspicions are true..."
You look down almost breaking character.

Its shows 3 guys and 1 hell of a preety face that you knew from anywhere.

"Yes that girls right there in the mask.....Its

"Fucking Kwan Yuri.... The woman who I like..."

"Why..."