Ch.28 Breaking News and Orphanages

"Are you serious...." JYP asked with a sly grin. You and Momo recently stepped into pd-nims office and were quite nervous, He just sighed and looked at both of you.

"So let me get this straight... You two are dating?" He asks as you both nod." Well thats a suprise but how do you want this handled?" He asks. "What do you mean by that?" You ask.

"Like do you want your relationship public and have less people question you two. Or keep it a secret and have paparazzi chase after you guys?" He asks.

"Is that really a debate?" Momo said to herself as you looked at her.

"What will it be Momo?" You ask. "Eh? Why do you want to ask me?" She asks. "Well what kind of person would I be if I didnt get my girlfriends opinion on the matter now wouldnt I?" You say.

"Yup... Momo just found the best person on earth..." JYP said silently.

Momo didnt really care but was just happy she was acknowledged as your girlfriend.

"Hmm well lets make it public now I dont want much problems" She said. You just nod and look back at JYP.

"Well you heard her boss make it public." You smile as he nods.

The two of you were about to leave as JYP calls you back.

"Yes?" You ask as you turn around and see him smiling. "Take care of her okay?" He says making you smile.

"Of course I will not fail you sir!" You say bowing.

"You better not heh."

Soon after.

"Y/n didnt you want to go to the Orphanage?" Momo asked me as you and her walked down the companys halls.

"Yeah and I was hoping we could go today just me and you?" You ask nervously. She just grabs your and wraps her arms around it smiling at you.

"Lets go then!" Momo said. "Woah! Are you sure?" You ask. "Of course if its special to you its special to me!" Momo says.

You just smile at her and keep walking.

You make it to the dorms and let her change and you do aswell.

NAMO room

Nayeon came back from her shoot and notices Momo getting ready. "Eh? Momo? Where are you going?" Nayeon asked while Dobby and Boo are surrounding Nayeons legs.

"Im going with Y/n for somthing dont worry about it we'll be back later." Momo plainly said as she focused on the mirror putting on makeup.

"Oh dont be taking him from us~" Nayeon teased. "Too late... hehe" Momo said giggling. "What was that?" Nayeon asked.

"Nothing..." Momo said finishing up.

Nayeon soon left the living room where the rest of the girls were. And Momo soon finished and grabbed her bag and went to the living room as the girls were watching TV.

"Going somewhere?" Jihyo asked as the girls notcied Momo in outside attire. "Just going somewhere with Y/n" Momo said.

"Oh ok be safe!" Jihyo added. "Dont come home to late~" Tzuyu and Chaeyoung said.
As Dahyun smiled.

Momo whined

"Hmm the new channel seems boring nowdays doenst it?" Jeongyeon said as she kept her eyes on the TV.

*Knock Knock*

Momo turns her head and unlocks the door to see you. "Y/n!" Momo says happily.
"Hey!" You say greeting her and then noticing the girls on the couch.