Ch.34 Chaeyoungs Weirdo and Rescue

The room grew silent after Momo said those words Taeyong backed up sweating. The girls knew Momo could get mad and protective but didnt think she would get like this.

Tae moo was also sweating as he spoke up.
"I- were sorry he kept insisting that he was okay... and hes the higher up so we must listen to him... Im sorry..." As he bowed in apology.

Momo sighed.

"If I see him in the hospital over this again...I wont listen to your excuses..." Momo said looking back at your body as you were passed out.

"Momo unnie relax..." Jihyo said as she grabbed her shoulder. "Shes right unnie... Lets step outside okay?" Mina said looking at your body missing her gaming buddy.

Nayeon and Jeongyeon were just laughing at Momos sudden antics.

"If I was his girl I would scold no one and be not as mean." Tzuyu said to Sana as Sana looked at her in suprise.

Everyone stepped out to make sure Momo wasnt doing anything stupid they all left except Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung grabbed a seat next to your bed and grabbed your hand carressing it as well as pulling up your sleeve of your patient uniform, looking at your black simple inked tattoos.

"We had so much in common Y/n...I envy Momo unnie..." Chaeyoung said sadly.
"I wanted to be with you but... If your happy then Ill be happy for your sake."

"Even if it means standing on the sidelines... Although...Just maybe... just maybe... In some other universe... Were together..." She finished planting a kiss on your forehead.

The door opened to see Sana walking in.
"Chaeyoung lets go the doctors have to do checkups and we still have things to do today remember?" Sana reminded as Chaeyoung got up while giving a sad sigh.

"Your right lets go..." She said walking with Sana as they left but Momo walked back in this time with chips.

"Here Y/n... I got some chips for when you wake up... I was going to eat it but Nayeon told me to buy one for myself..." As she placed the chips on the table.

"Get better so we go eat delicious foods.." Momo added as she went up to giving a kiss to your cheek... Then one on your lips.

"Love you... Ill see you later!" Momo smiled leaving the room.

Once Momo left she was immediately teased. "Oooh you give him kissy kissy???" Jeongyeon joked. "Awww Unnie leave me alone... Chaeyoung was there to!.....Chaeyoung was there to.... Alone.

Momo looked at Chaeyoung in horror.

"Jeez unnie I didnt do anything." Chaeyoung lied. The girls had there laugh as the other 8 girls went back to JYPE and Jeongyeon going back to her hiatus.

Jeongyeon small POV.

"Aish being in front of all those people with the way I am makes me want to puke." I said driving off.

Outside Perspective

The girls arrived back at JYPE and went back to doing there own duties everything went normal but for Sana her day was a bit more interesting.

Sana just got down for a photoshoot for some magazines and went down to han river to walk Boo and Dobby since Momo was out and requested her to walk then since she was busy and Sana happily obliged.

"You guys want treats?" Sana asked as she gave the dogs her baby talk. Boo and Dobby received treats and the three kept walking along Han river.

While she walked a boy approached her.
"WAHHHH MISS HELP ME HELP ME!" The boy screamed as Boo and Dobby got curious and sniffed him as the boy kept crying.

"Woah woah...whats wrong little boy?" Sana asked worried for the boy. "Im lost!.... WAHHH!" The boy yelled as she tried comforting him.

"There there Ill find your mother... say whats your name?" Sana asked wiping the tears of the child.

"Soju.."

"Soju? Like the alcoholic beverage?" Sana asked. The kid nodded as Sana was questioning the existence of the child.

"What kind of parent names the child Soju?" Sana thought as she went to with the boy to find the mother.

Around this time Tae moo was in your office while you were out.

Tae moo opened your computer to see a file of your friends and family.

He opened it to see well of course your family and the Orphanage and Twice.

"Looks like he has more people to love." Tae moo smiled. He kept scrolling through the files as he saw one about Chaeyoung.

Labeled.

"Weirdo?" Tae moo said to himself as he clicked on it. To his surprise it had many pictures of you and Chaeyoung.

"This seems kinda weird..."

After a while Tae moo checked your emails for anything important until he saw  the dispatch page.

"What the fu-"

End chapter

Hi sorry If its a bit short but i hope you enjoy it.