Ch.53 Night out and Explanations

"Jeez Momo chan your to much you know."
I said fixing my unbuttoned shirt then looking my chest that had a hickey mark.

She looked at me in disbelief as we finished our little private time.

"Well so did you Y/n. Im in my bra for some reason." Momo explained as she put her on on her shirt after you took it off earlier.

"Thats because you told me. Hell if this is how you are just making out im a little afraid of whats next." I said laughing nervously as she laughed to.

"Well we can always find out." Momo said bravely as she planted a kiss on my lips as I gave one back

"Sure sure whatever you raccoon" I said pushing her head out of the way.

"Hey! Raccoon?! Y/n come back!" Momo yelled as I walked out the room making sure her "love mark" was still there by looking under my shirt.

Momo only yelled at the outside of her door and just went back in as she was probably to lazy to catch me.

I went back in my room to work on my essay and then continue to pursue the stalker issue.

As for the essay I finished most of it and I just needed to round things up and edit and check for grammar.

I then checked the group chat with my group and they were discussing about what to do next.

Apparently the stalker confessed to having multiple accomplices, having around 5 more  and that they plan to strike at the airport on the last day of the tour to do something. He didnt say what it was but we were now prepared

After all my work it was around 5 PM and the girls were all out enjoying LA again as I made reservations at a restaurant for the 10 of us for dinner as to pay them for their hard work.

I called Pinky and Mr.Gye to drop the girls off at the restaurant as I would make my way there at 6PM since that was the time of the reservation.

I arrived at the restaurant and got brought to the table as I sat down by myself waiting for them.

15 minutes later I hear many footsteps which I already knew who it was.

"Hey girls!" I said as I greeted them.

"Oh here already? Thanks for waiting." Jihyo said smiling.

"Yeah no problem I wanted to celebrate your guys hard work again since you deserve it." I said as they all sat down

"So you will treat us after every concert?" Dahyun asked wondering.

"Depends Dubu Ill get you guys whatever you want." I said as I passed menus around.

"So anything?" Jeongyeon smirked.

"I mean with limits of course I can't be irresponsible Jeongyeon Noona ill spoil you guys every now and then." I said laughing.

When the seats were arranged I had Jeongyeon to my right and Tzuyu to my left.

We all ordered our food and just waited I looked at Tzuyu who had something in her hair.

"Hey Tzu stay still for a sec." I said as she instantly complied.

"Is there something there?" She asked as I pulled out a little piece of grass that was in her hair.

I showed it to her as she seemed to know where it came from.

"Oh we lied down in the grass and I didnt get off all the grass of me." She said as she looked a little red.

"Careful next time don't want to get you all dirty." I said as I looked at the visual.

"Thanks for the concern Oppa~" She said smiling.