✞︎┆⁰²· to love ⛥·˚

╭───────────────*·˚➳⛥┊オカルトクラブ ˎˊ˗┊₍✞︎₎

⛥┊オカルトクラブ ˎˊ˗
┊₍✞︎₎ ..⃗. ꒰ ⁰²· to love ꒱ ⛥ೄ ・゚ˊˎ
╰─•*⁀➷

ᅟ✞︎ "aaahh! wait a minute!" y/n cried, but ike has already closed the door.

the guy glanced back at his friend. "was that a ghost..?" ike asked while trembling.

"no, ike. it's a person." vox replied and opened the door again, only for them to see y/n. dead.

"aah! you killed her, ike!" luca panicked after he ran to the two.

"luca?! wait, you guys too?" ike asked after he saw the rest of the group. "wow. we're all in here? what a coincidence."

"maybe it's not?" shu said with a grin. "maybe the unnatural brought us here~" he eeriely said.

ike frowned. "stop it shu." he said to his friend who just chuckled at him in reply.

"is she really dead? check her, vox." mysta said and pushed the black haired inside the club room.

"okay, okay, chill, son." vox said before crouching down.

"miss. are you alright?" vox asked and shook y/n, as his four friends were just peeking from behind. they were scared that maybe the girl on the floor really is... dead.

"PLEASE JOIN THE CLUB!!"

"AAAAAHHH!!" mysta and ike screamed.

"goddamn mysta, ike. calm down." vox said to the two.

"sorry." ike mumbled.

"aww, it's fine, ike." vox replied.

"who wouldn't be scared at a girl suddenly raising her head and screaming after she just died?!"

"shut up, mysta."

"sorry."

the five of them just watched the lady slowly sit down on the floor. she started fixing her hair while blushing in embarrassment under five pairs of eyes.

"let's wait outside..." shu said amidst the silence.

"yeah... let's go," ike said and gently pushed his friends out. vox also stood up and left the club room.

aaahh that was so embarrassing! y/n cried in her mind before slapping her cheeks hard with both hands.

are they interested in the club? they must be interested, right?!

y/n fixed herself and cleared her throat before she peeked outside the clubroom. and the five men were still waiting.

if she'd be honest, she's feeling a little shy but excited to see new faces in the club room. she really does hope that these guys are here to join.

"u-uhm..." y/n called their attention.

the five of them glanced at her in unison.

y/n blinked. she actually doesn't know these people. "are you... are you the transfers?" she asked and went out.