✞︎┆²³· let ⛥·˚

a/n: to celebrate Occult Club's 100k reads, here's a very very veeerrryy long chapter AHAHAHA THANK YOU SO MUCH <33

╭───────────────*·˚➳
⛥┊オカルトクラブ ˎˊ˗
┊₍✞︎₎ ..⃗. ꒰ ²³· let ꒱ ⛥ೄ ・゚ˊˎ
╰─•*⁀➷

ᅟ✞︎ "all club activities and after-school activities are canceled starting today. it is for the preparation for the coming midterms next week."

it has been almost a month since the occult club gained 10 new members. yes, time indeed flies so fast.

and in just a week, midterms are coming.

it's not much of a big deal for y/n. she may not be super smart, but she could pass the exam and that's all that matters. sena and ciro don't need her to get very high grades, what's important is that their daughter is not stressing about it.

"class dismissed."

y/n saw no one after she went out of the classroom with her lunch. she just shrugged it out and just went to the library.

"mrs. kanae~ i'm here~"

mrs. kanae, mysta, and luca were immediately frozen in shock, making shu and ike laugh silently.

"is it still taking long?" vox asked impatiently.

"just a little bit longer." mysta mumbled.

"i think this is the last copy." luca also mumbled.

"luca, you're rich rich. you probably have a printer at home. we already sent this file yesterday." shu said.

"i forgor, okay? i'm sorry."

"it's not like we're recruiting anyone, right? it's only us and the little ones, then shoto and the student council." ike whispered. "and mrs. kanae."

"don't forget oliver-sensei." shu also added.

"mrs. kanae?" y/n called in the library. huh. is she not here?

y/n shrugged. welp. time to visit the boys.

she's not used to eating lunch alone, nor going home alone and going to school alone. y/n has always been accompanied by her friends now that she's so used to it already.

"am i too dependent?" she mumbled to herself while leaving the library.

"i must tell her i'm here—!"

"mrs. kanae, you can't leave us here! we need you to stay strong!" mysta whisper-yelled.

y/n went to the second year's floor, but she immediately backed away when she saw all the second-year students hanging in the hallway. passing by those people is kinda scary, to be honest. let alone asking where her favorite kouhais are.

y/n just gave up and went to the rooftop to eat. she's eating alone for the first time in a month.

"i actually miss this. being alone," she mumbled to herself.