✞︎┆²⁵· never gon ⛥·˚

╭───────────────*·˚➳⛥┊オカルトクラブ ˎˊ˗┊₍✞︎₎

⛥┊オカルトクラブ ˎˊ˗
┊₍✞︎₎ ..⃗. ꒰ ²⁵· never gon ꒱ ⛥ೄ ・゚ˊˎ
╰─•*⁀➷

 ✞︎ after a few weeks, remedial classes have finally ended!

"YAS!! ARCADE!!!" luca loudly cheered, ignoring all the looks he was getting right now. oh well, they don't even mind. being handsome has its perks.

"oh my god finally! the sl*very is over!" mysta also cheered.

the two ran down the hallway before arriving at the club room.

"WE'RE DONE!"

"congratulations. here's a flower crown we made with y/n during our stay at the occult club while you two are studying." vox bitterly said and placed a flower crown on the two's heads.

"y/n made this..?" the two mumbled with twinkling eyes.

"correction, we made it with y/n." ike said.

"but where is y/n?" luca asked, the first one who noticed that there were only them in the club room.

"y/n had some errands for the student council. she'll be here soon." shu answered.

"an errand for the student council? why is she working with them? they shouldn't just use her like that— you know what? i'm going to their office right now." mysta spitefully said while rolling his sleeves up.

before he could even walk far away, vox pulled him back by his collar.

"she strictly instructed us to stay here. maybe it's something about the club." vox said.

"you two. stay. here." ike said while smacking a folded newspaper he got from somewhere on mysta and luca's heads.

like poor puppies, the two just kneeled on the ground with teary eyes while they wait for their master.

"she's here." shu said a few minutes later.

the five left the club room and locked it to welcome their president.

"what was the errand about?" vox asked.

y/n shook her head. "it's not actually an errand. shoto wanted to talk to me about the club room."

"the club room? what about the club room?" ike asked as well.

"the cheerleading club keeps insisting on it." y/n said as her small fists balled. "i thought we were already done with this... they're so mean." they heard her mumble.

"they can't do anything about it though, so don't worry." shu said. "as long as we're a club with the required number of members plus a club adviser, they can't kick us out of here nor strip us out of the official club list."

y/n shook her head.

"they asked their parents to talk it out with shoto."

"what?!" the five exclaimed in unison.