✞︎┆²⁶· run around ⛥·˚

╭───────────────*·˚➳⛥┊オカルトクラブ ˎˊ˗┊₍✞︎₎

⛥┊オカルトクラブ ˎˊ˗
┊₍✞︎₎ ..⃗. ꒰ ²⁶· run around ꒱ ⛥ೄ ・゚ˊˎ
╰─•*⁀➷

 ✞︎ y/n held her chest. her heart is beating so loud. too loud.

she's nervous. this will be the first time she'll lead a talk with the adults. but it's all for her club. she cannot give it up.

after everything everyone has done? never.

y/n sighed on the cue of the train door opening. she then entered before searching for a seat.

"miss? you dropped this."

"huh? oh." y/n took the handkerchief from the man. "t-thank you..."

okay. now let's leave, y/n.

"are you from nijiiro high school?" he asked. "oh, and is it alright to sit beside you?"

what? beside me? y/n thought as she felt her whole world turned upside down.

y/n gulped. she can also feel her stomach churning too. does she really have to? it's too early for her.

y/n bit her lower lip to stop herself from trembling. she can't embarrass herself now.

right! if i want to face the parents, i have to be less shy! y/n thought, determined. you can do this, y/n! baby steps, baby steps!!

"yes, i am. and sure, i don't mind." y/n smoothly said and flashed a smile.

oh god, did i do good? she thought while fiddling with her fingers.

the guy took a seat beside y/n, maintaining a reasonable distance from her. thank heavens.

judging from the person's uniform, he's also in high school. just where did i see that uniform...

"we're in the same district then. i'm from tengoku institute, the public school a few blocks away from nijiiro."

his sudden talk almost made y/n jump. she just hoped he didn't catch her staring at his uniform.

"i heard they aren't accepting transferees anymore when i came to town..." he added and sighed.

okay! this is the next one! what do i say?! y/n panicked, her different personas having a meeting inside her little mind.

the meeting in mind:

"tell him he's pretty!!" gullible y/n recommended.

"nah tell him to f off." intrusive y/n said and someone needs to shut her down or else y/n might really follow her.

"i wanna die..." emotional y/n cried on the floor.

"how about we go tell him the reason why the school isn't accepting transferees anymore?" smart y/n asked.