✞︎┆⁰⁵· do i ⛥·˚

╭───────────────*·˚➳⛥┊オカルトクラブ ˎˊ˗┊₍✞︎₎

⛥┊オカルトクラブ ˎˊ˗
┊₍✞︎₎ ..⃗. ꒰ ⁰⁵· do i ꒱ ⛥ೄ ・゚ˊˎ
╰─•*⁀➷

Vox Akuma's application form:

ᅟ✞︎ "kaichō~!" mysta beamed after peeking inside section B

only to catch everyone staring at y/n, who is standing by the lockers in the room.

"rias-san!" one of the girls called. "can you fucking talk with your club president?! if you guys don't have funds, don't steal section B's funds!"

mysta's face darkened. "don't fucking cuss at me, mate."

the change of atmosphere when mysta entered gave shivers to everyone.

"what happened, y/n?" mysta asked.

"they accused me of stealing the class funds." y/n mumbled with her fists tightly closed. "i would never do such a thing."

"hah! how would we know? you are a weirdo, after all."

"how much was it?" mysta asked. "the class funds. how much is it?"

"50 thousand yen."

"how did you know?"

the girl gulped. "i-i'm in charge of the class funds."

"oh. then why are they blaming y/n instead of you?" mysta asked. "you should've been the last person who held the class funds right?"

"no! i didn't use it!"

"i didn't say that." mysta innocently said and shrugged. "what a weird choice of word... it was lost, why did you say use instead?"

"mysta, what's taking you so long?" ike asked from the door. "hi, y/n."

"hi ike." y/n greeted back with a little smile.

"is there something wrong?" ike asked and glanced at y/n's classmates.

"ike, you're the smarty pants. figure out who stole the class funds." mysta said nonchalantly.