✞︎┆¹⁶· understand ⛥·˚

╭───────────────*·˚➳⛥┊オカルトクラブ ˎˊ˗┊₍✞︎₎

⛥┊オカルトクラブ ˎˊ˗
┊₍✞︎₎ ..⃗. ꒰ ¹⁶· understand ꒱ ⛥ೄ ・゚ˊˎ
╰─•*⁀➷

 ✞︎ "SHE'S AVOIDING US!" mysta and luca exclaimed in unison.

"you guys are being in denial! she's really leaving us!"

"alright. you're getting into my nerves, mysta."

it was a new day for these five, as well as the second years and y/n. tuesday was supposed to be taco day and y/n promised to get tacos with them, but where is she, huh?

"it hasn't even been a whole day." ike said. "okay, we didn't see her this morning—"

"— and she sent us out when we went to the occult club," luca added.

"she sent us out nicely." ike emphasized.

"i saw-! those five new guys-! inside the club room!" mysta cried so hard, but without tears.

"please. you two are overreacting."

"are we, shu? are we? are we?!"

"don't use that question asking on me to prove your point." shu said with a chuckle.

"you're cute and all when you chuckle but it's being annoying now. stop that." mysta said, frowning.

"y/n isn't that shallow. is that what you think of her?" ike asked strictly. "you gotta trust y/n."

"i trust her! i just don't trust those boys!" mysta said while luca whimpered.

"you are being abnormally quiet." shu stated at vox who is just sitting between mysta and ike.

"no one plans a murder out loud, shu." vox replied darkly, thinking about how fulgur smirked at him after the cyborg got a head pat from y/n this morning.

"you guys..." ike sighed. there's no use. i got to tell y/n how we missed her or else mysta will start killing or something.

"aaaaaaahh i'm going crazyyyy..." mysta mumbled while gripping his hair. "and it doesn't seem like she's gonna have lunch with us either!"

"yeah. i saw her and the transfers going up to the rooftop." shu said with his attention all on his food.

"let's eat there too!" mysta said and suddenly stood up, causing luca's soup to spill.

"now you made him cry. great." ike groaned.

"he's already crying earlier! y/n made him cry!"

"he was trying to stop his tears, mysta!"

"still not my fault!" mysta exclaimed while shu helps luca in cleaning up the table.

"you guys!" shoto yelled, marching towards their table with his clipboard in his arm.