ˡᵘᶜᵃ ᵏᵃⁿᵉˢʰⁱʳᵒ┆⁰²· annoying apologies ⛥·˚

note: this route episode does not intervene with the actual plot

note: this route episode does not intervene with the actual plot. what happens in the luca route didn't happen in the main story.

luca and y/n during sunday's group date:

╭───────────────*·˚➳
⛥┊オカルトクラブ ˎˊ˗
┊₍✞︎₎ ..⃗. ꒰ ⁰²· annoying apologies ꒱ ⛥ೄ ・゚ˊˎ
╰─•*⁀➷

 ✞︎ y/n was given a chance to open her eyes after the stranger's lips parted away from hers. she was scared to see who's who...

but the fear went away when luca's face welcomed her.

"luca..." y/n mumbled in utter surprise.

she wasn't even angry for luca kissing her without her very own consent. she was just... surprised.

y/n never expected him to do that.

"y/n..." luca managed to call out. "i-i'm..."

his gaped lips started trembling as his eyes wavered. still, his eyes remained looking at y/n's.

"i'm... i-i'm sorry... please don't be angry!" luca said and took y/n's hands, closing their distance a little bit.

"i'm not." y/n said, heaving a breath of relief. "i'm not angry, luca. don't worry."

"you aren't..?"

"i'm not," y/n assured.

she raised her hand, making luca flinch and close his eyes subconsciously. the poor baby thought y/n was about to slap him.

but no, she just brought her palm to gently cup his cheek.

"it was a relief," she mumbled.

she slowly fell, leaning her forehead on luca's chest.

"i would've died if it was someone else," she whispered.

"y/n..."

luca held y/n's arms. "look at me."

y/n obliged and glanced at luca. she gave the baby a smile, but the worry on his face won't flush away.

"i'm really really sorry." luca said, bending down to lean his forehead on y/n's. "i'm so so sorry for kissing you without consent."

"it's fine—"

"n-no it's not!" luca argued with the most pitiful face.

y/n blinked. but it's true??? who could even be angry at this face?!

"i-i don't know what came into me. you were just standing here and looking up, so i was tempted to kiss you— i've actually been tempted for a lot of times but this time i couldn't help it because you really looked so cute and alone so i know to myself that i just have to or else i might miss the opportunity again but that's not the point right now it's that i kissed you without consent and my mom told me that wasn't nice and i was afraid you might hat—"

but luca was cut off when y/n pulled down his collar and planted her lips on top of his.

he was wide-eyed, but it didn't take him too long to snake his arms around her waist and kiss her. again. and this time, she initiated it. there was consent.

it was a simple kiss, just feeling each other's lips on top of the other. y/n's lips were soft, just like what he always thought of whenever his eyes would wonder her face—

no. it was definitely softer than what he expected.

y/n flashed another sweet smile after their lips departed.

"i told you it was fine." she said and rubbed the blood on luca's lips. "i'm even glad that it was you..."

"were you expecting someone else?" luca asked with a pout.

"it couldn't be not you." y/n said and giggled.

luca heaved a breath of relief. all he can do for now was just stare at y/n's face with the smile he was unable to erase at the moment.

speaking of which. luca doesn't know why, but y/n looks extra pretty today.

"you look very pretty." luca said and cupped y/n's cheek with his big darn hands.

"you guys always say that." y/n said with a slight frown and a little smile.

"you're so cute..." luca cried.

"w-what— why are you crying so suddenly?" y/n asked, but she couldn't help but giggle.

their distance was closed with their foreheads leaning on each other, and the two of them were just giggling without a care in the world.

"i'm sorry again—"

"i'll kiss you one more time if you apologize again." y/n threatened like a little hamster.

"r-really? you'll kiss me again?" luca asked with his eyes twinkling.

"y— nope."

"aww..."

“ his apologies were annoying, so she shut him up with her lips. ”

YELLOW ROUTE PERCENTAGE
good ending: 54%
bad ending: 38%

╭─•*⁀➷
┊⛥ ..⃗. ꒰ ⁰²· end ꒱ ・゚ˊˎ
╰───────────────*·˚➳

 ꒰ ⁰²· end ꒱ ・゚ˊˎ╰───────────────*·˚➳