✞︎┆⁰⁷· what i'm thinking of ⛥·˚

╭───────────────*·˚➳⛥┊オカルトクラブ ˎˊ˗┊₍✞︎₎

⛥┊オカルトクラブ ˎˊ˗
┊₍✞︎₎ ..⃗. ꒰ ⁰⁷· what i'm thinking of ꒱ ⛥ೄ ・゚ˊˎ
╰─•*⁀➷

ᅟ✞︎ "you guys are dismissed!"

everyone cheered and clapped their hands.

"alright! who wants to go have dinner outside?! my treat!!" y/n exclaimed.

"EEEYY! FREE FOOD!!!" luca, shu, and mysta said in unison. ike immediately scolded the three of them to shut up while vox laughs like a grandpa in the background.

"good work, president." vox said, now standing beside y/n.

y/n hummed. "thank you. you guys did a great job too."

"come on, you guys. we deserve a good meal after all the things that have been happening to us." y/n said.

vox opened the door, letting y/n and ike out first. but when it was mysta's tun, vox went out, closing the door on the fox's face.

"vox you motherf***er!" mysta exclaimed as he marches towards his good friend, ready to pick a fight.

"any recommendations?" y/n asked them.

"there's a good pub nearby." ike said. "it's cheap, and they sell very good burger steak."

"burger steak!" luca beamed.

"i looove burger steak!" shu said, copying luca's voice.

leaving the school vicinity, y/n walked beside ike with vox behind the two of them. and behind him were luca and shu with mysta in between.

y/n walked faster before facing the guys. "soooo how is everyone feeling?"

"y/n!" they all exclaimed as they paused walking.

"huh?" y/n also ceased walking backward.

"don't walk backward! it's dangerous." ike scolded.

they all sighed while y/n just sweatdropped. "i thought i did something bad." y/n mumbled with a small pout.

"we can talk about it after eating dinner, y/n." vox told the lady.

"sorry. did i scare you?" ike asked and offered his hand. "come back here and walked with us."

y/n huffed with a faint blush under her eye.

i can't believe this, it feels so unreal. y/n thought before taking ike's hand.

the two of them giggled as ike pulled her back, before mysta threw himself behind the lady and draped his arms over her shoulder.

walking to the pub ike was leading them to was chaos. vox and mysta were arguing? flirting? ike was trying his best to keep y/n occupied and away from those two, while Luca and shu would steal her away. they were a bit loud too and people would turn their heads on them, but they didn't pay them all mind.