✞︎┆²¹· up ⛥·˚

╭───────────────*·˚➳⛥┊オカルトクラブ ˎˊ˗┊₍✞︎₎

⛥┊オカルトクラブ ˎˊ˗
┊₍✞︎₎ ..⃗. ꒰ ²¹· you ꒱ ⛥ೄ ・゚ˊˎ
╰─•*⁀➷

 ✞︎ "here's your tea, papa."

"thank you, my sweet. i love the new set you got me." ciro said after his daughter daintily poured him tea.

"you're welcome, papa. i got help from my friends. i probably wouldn't know what to pick without them." y/n replied and sat beside her father.

"it was funny that you met half of them," y/n added while giggling.

ciro glanced at sena, only for his wife to give him a smile.

"so they're all your friends huh?" ciro asked with a smile of relief.

it was the same as sena's smile when she saw how pretty y/n that time she smiled beautifully because of the men she's friends with.

"apparently, the guy with the trash bag is mysta, the guy with a sister who called you homeless—"

"n-no need to mention that, my sweet."

"— is shu, the one with the scary metal voice that almost killed you—"

"m-my sweet—"

"is ike, the refreshing guy you said who has big gains is luca, and lastly the guy who took you here is vox." y/n finished. "they're all my club members, and my first friends ever since my seniors graduated!"

y/n was paused after she realized that she actually slipped due to the enthusiasm she felt. she gulped and glanced at her parents.

they didn't seem to notice anything. good.

or did they?

"i'm happy you got friends, my sweet." ciro said as his face crumpled a bit. "but... all boys..? uhm..."

"i see no problem." sena said before whispering at her husband. "i actually see a few but if she's happy, then we're happy, ok?!"

"y-yes..." ciro mumbled in fear.

the two of them glanced at y/n who is just smiling purely while waiting for what they had to say.

"i'm proud of you for having new friends!" ciro immediately chirped, making his daughter smile wider.

the three of them just bonded in the living room, catching up on what has been happening to their lives without ciro. in reality, it was just sena trying to argue with ciro. thank god her husband is a very patient guy who just laughs at her rebuttals.

"i'll get the phone." ciro said and stood up when the house telephone started ringing.

"are you sure?" sena asked. "the last time i heard you picking up the phone, you had a bad anxiety attack—"