✞︎┆¹⁵· gotta make you ⛥·˚

╭───────────────*·˚➳⛥┊オカルトクラブ ˎˊ˗┊₍✞︎₎

⛥┊オカルトクラブ ˎˊ˗
┊₍✞︎₎ ..⃗. ꒰ ¹⁵· gotta make you ꒱ ⛥ೄ ・゚ˊˎ
╰─•*⁀➷

 ✞︎ hearing someone's steps made her a little bit agitated. but the school has announced that the rooftop is off-limits, so she doubts that the person is off towards where she is.

the steps got louder, making her sweat, and eventually... she became afraid of opening her eyes.

she knew where that person is now. the owner of those steps is definitely in front of her.

"miss leto?"

y/n slowly opened her eyes.

"ah! o-oliver-sensei!" y/n exclaimed in surprise before she bowed multiple times at the teacher. "thank you for your hard work!"

oliver chuckled awkwardly. "here. wipe your lip first." he said, offering a handkerchief.

"t-thank you..."

y/n shyly wiped the blood from her lips before bowing at their club adviser again.

"do you need anything, sensei?" y/n asked. "ah... let me return this handkerchief tomorrow. thank you, sensei."

"you're welcome." oliver said with a smile. "i've heard about the real occult club. would you mind explaining the deeper information to me?"

oliver's appearance and sudden request surprised y/n a little bit. which makes her wonder.

"...are you with shu, yugo, and the rest of the boys, sensei?"

"bingo! what a smart kid. no wonder my boys like you."

y/n smiled. "this way to the occult club, oliver-sensei."

· · ┈──────┈⛥┈──────┈ · ·

⌗ occult club

ᴅᴀᴅ
hi

oh my name was changed again?

ʙᴏ'ᴏᴍ
yes

you're dad now

and you're gonna leave us for another family huhuhuhuhuhu 😭😭😭💏👰💒🤰👩‍🍼👨‍👩‍👦‍👦🐕‍🦺🏘️
😧2❓1

sʜᴜʏᴜᴍᴍʏᴛᴏᴇs
man just made up a whole story with emojis
😆2

ʟᴜᴄᴀᴅᴇᴇᴢɴᴜᴛs
huhu i'm hurting
😥2

ᴘᴇᴇᴘᴀᴡ
and later, y/n's gonna say 'theres no club activity today, you guys can go home early' cuz she's just gonna get the fucking milk
😆2😭2

ᴅᴀᴅ
oh wow

uhm

are you guys angry or something