✞︎┆¹⁸· gonna ⛥·˚

a/n: the handwritings are again, not canon

╭───────────────*·˚➳
⛥┊オカルトクラブ ˎˊ˗
┊₍✞︎₎ ..⃗. ꒰ ¹⁸· gonna ꒱ ⛥ೄ ・゚ˊˎ
╰─•*⁀➷

Uki Violeta's application form:

 ✞︎ "y/n!"

the lady glanced behind and saw her friends running toward her with worries etched on their faces.

people worried about her. she couldn't be happier.

luca was the first one to crash himself onto y/n. mysta followed. then ike and vox.

shu just stood beside them and bowed at sena.

"omo!" sena mumbled in shock. "omg! y/n, this is him!"

"ah! mama! no!"

"hi! i'm leto sena! and you are?"

"eh? i-i'm yamino shu, ma'am. it's nice to meet y/n's mama." shu said and quickly glanced at y/n to ask her what was happening.

but y/n couldn't move at her place because of the four. she gave up and just hugged her friends back.

"why didn't you tell us?" ike asked first. "nemu's death... that must've made a toll on you. how are you feeling? do you want to go out right now?"

"yeah! we can watch the movies! the rise of gru movie!" luca enthusiastically said, hoping to infect y/n with it.

which was very effective. "no. we have something to do during club time."

"i'm sorry about earlier, y/n." vox apologized. "i was actually very close to defending akari because i could see you in her... turns out she was actually one of those stinky asses."

"i'm sorry for keeping it from you, guys." y/n said and glanced at her mother, but shu was doing good in keeping her company.

"i was actually scared. i had a feeling that once you knew i couldn't take care of a cat, you'll see me as an incompetent president and... well, leave the occult club." y/n confessed as her voice slowly faded.