✞︎┆⁰⁸· you wouldn't ⛥·˚

╭───────────────*·˚➳⛥┊オカルトクラブ ˎˊ˗┊₍✞︎₎

⛥┊オカルトクラブ ˎˊ˗
┊₍✞︎₎ ..⃗. ꒰ ⁰⁸· you wouldn't ꒱ ⛥ೄ ・゚ˊˎ
╰─•*⁀➷

 ✞︎ "y/n, you're home! you ha- aah! my daughter!!"

"m-mama, calm down..."

"how do you expect me to calm down when i see your eyes all red and stuffed and you also have blood on your shirt?!" sena exclaimed and grabbed y/n's arm gently. "come here! you child!"

"mamaaaa i'm fine!"

"i can see that but i can't accept it!"

sena just pulled her daughter to the living room while mumbling and scolding her. y/n giggled as her mother's voice come in and out of her ears.

eh? y/n blinked.

"ah. yeah. shoto came by to ask if you were home, but i told him that you had dinner outside with your friends." sena said. "he insisted to stay and wait, sooo i invited him over for dinner. we just finished eating."

"hi y/n." shoto greeted with his infamous smile.

that smile brought shivers down her spine.

"uhm mama? i'll just talk to shoto outside for a second." y/n said and stood up.

"sure. but be back quickly. i got to see if you're alright. i might as well bring you to the hospital."

"what?" y/n sweatdropped.

the moment y/n stepped out of her home, she felt colder, especially with shoto staring at her back.

"what do you want?" y/n immediately asked after she closed the door.

"what do you mean?"

"bring the knife down."

"what?"

"i said... bring the knife down, shoto."

shoto sighed and brought the knife out from his back, sheathing it and hiding it in his pocket.

"i'm asking again. what do you want?"

"i need to kill you."

"why?"

"don't act so innocent. i know who you are and what you are."

y/n was surprised. innocently surprised. like... really. "y-you know?"

shoto's eyebrows furrowed. "yes. i'm not dumb."

y/n slowly started panicking until she couldn't come up with words and was fidgeting like some sort of 2d anime.

she tried asking how, but she was stuttering too much.

"y-y-you- h-how-!"

"ayo? leto, breathe. calm down, calm down!"