✞︎┆²⁸· it ends here ⛥·˚

╭───────────────*·˚➳⛥┊オカルトクラブ ˎˊ˗┊₍✞︎₎

⛥┊オカルトクラブ ˎˊ˗
┊₍✞︎₎ ..⃗. ꒰ ²⁸· LMAO Y'ALL GOT RICKROLLED. it ends here dw. ꒱ ⛥ೄ ・゚ˊˎ
╰─•*⁀➷

 ✞︎ after everyone was briefed from the sister school activity, the whole week continued with y/n and the rest of her club members doing a few exorcism activities such as clearing bad omens and helping lost cats and dogs and even kids.

oh, and ren and y/n talked a lot on discord. he even made a discord group chat just for her and his friends.

"i'm usually excited for activities like this, but somehow i'm..." luca frowned. "i don't feel so good."

not any of those five were excited at all. only y/n.

she's about to meet her friends once again, she'll surely have lots of fun.

vox told her not to worry about the other students of tengoku at all if she ever feels anxious. and shoto has reassured her that the tengoku students are very nice.

but miraculously, y/n felt like she doesn't need reassurance at all!

this ought to be good... right?!

"good morning, students! is everyone ready?!"

"yes!!" the students cheered.

"well then, please follow your class representatives to your respective buses."

"the student council officers can always be of help! if you're having a hard time searching for them, they're the ones wearing the red band!"

"don't forget your bags, kids!"

"third-year class D over here! class D!" ike called his classmates while holding a cardboard with their class name on it. ah, he's their class representative.

"third-year class C is over here— mysta! class C's here! what are you doing at class B?!" class C's representative, shu, exclaimed.

"class A! your line's here! shoto said he'll scold everyone if you all idle around!"

"hey second-year class C, your line's here— oh." uki was fascinated to see his section being the first to finish a perfect line.

"oho~ you guys are such simps~" alban teased his classmates making them all red as they started yelling at him.

"ah! the president is calling for me! what do i do?" third-year class B's representative, however, was in a panic.

"leto!" she called and gave the board to y/n. "ask them to fall in line! i'll be with you later!"

"w-wait!" y/n called but the representative was gone...

y/n bit her lower lip while staring at the board in her hands.

oh no... what do i do... y/n thought and looked around. her class is scattered around the class and now she's responsible for gathering them.

she doesn't want to yell at them though! what does she do?!