✞︎┆¹⁴· how i'm feeling ⛥·˚

TW: death

TW: death

╭───────────────*·˚➳
⛥┊オカルトクラブ ˎˊ˗
┊₍✞︎₎ ..⃗. ꒰ ¹⁴· how i'm feeling ꒱ ⛥ೄ ・゚ˊˎ
╰─•*⁀➷

 ✞︎ "meow..."

"nemu..." y/n whispered as her knees slowly fell onto the ground.

she has never felt this... weak. it feels like her heart was being pressed and she's having a hard time breathing.

her cat's spirit is standing in front of her, beside her dead body.

her eyes welled up with tears. y/n tried stopping them to fall, but her head just started aching instead.

in the end, they all helplessly trickled down her cheeks as her heavy body slowly fell to the ground. with her arms and head on the floor, y/n started wailing like a little child in front of nemu.

"i'm sorry... i should've taken you home..." y/n cried and cried. her throat was dry, but she continued to apologize.

she has always felt that she was never good enough. now that her cat is gone, she never will be good enough. how could she even let something like this happen?

"you were pregnant..." y/n uttered, her voice cracking.

"meow..."

y/n slowly raised her head to see her cat, no matter how it pains her to see nemu gone.

nemu meowed and rubbed herself on the sobbing lady, even when her body passed through y/n. she then revealed 3 more kittens hiding behind their mother.

it only burnt y/n's eyelids more. she just lay down on the floor while bawling her eyes out. she couldn't care less if people would hear. she doesn't care if people would see. the pain was eating her that she couldn't care less anymore.

y/n kept blaming herself. and amidst her cries were the meows of the felines who seem to be trying to calm her down.

she just doesn't know anymore.

"i'm so sorry..." y/n whispered.

nemu meowed while gently slapping her paw in the air before she ran back to her body.

y/n slowly stood up and followed the cat despite her jelly knees.

"i can't look..." she mumbled with her eyes shut.

"meow..." nemu stood up, reaching her paws to y/n before she pointed her body again.

"i'll give you a proper b-burial. for you and your children."

y/n rubbed her eyes before she took out her handkerchief to wipe her tears away. fortunately, she has tissues in her pockets, so she also blew her snot. cute.

"w-wait." y/n mumbled and glanced at the dead cat's body.

"it's impossible for her to just die like this." y/n whispered. "s-someone must've done... this..."