✞︎┆⁰⁹· get this ⛥·˚

╭───────────────*·˚➳⛥┊オカルトクラブ ˎˊ˗┊₍✞︎₎

⛥┊オカルトクラブ ˎˊ˗
┊₍✞︎₎ ..⃗. ꒰ ⁰⁹· get this ꒱ ⛥ೄ ・゚ˊˎ
╰─•*⁀➷

 ✞︎ the six of them were all silent walking to the cafeteria. no one spoke a word as ike led the way.

"ike?" y/n called first. "are you angry..?"

"yes." ike immediately answered, not even with a second thought. although the rise in his tone made y/n flinch.

"but not at you, so you don't worry," he added.

"ike..."

"maybe a can of coke will calm him down." shu said before giving y/n a head pat. "don't worry, sweet cheeks. ike was only mad for you because he knows you couldn't be mad at them yourself."

"i want to be sweet cheeks too." mysta also said, but shu just ignored him.

"because that was below to the belt. they've crossed the line." ike said. "if y/n is too kind to get angry, i understand." ike added and stopped walking.

"it's not like i'm not angry too... it's just i couldn't do anything because..." y/n hesitated to continue. "anyways, i'm used to it."

"you can't just be used to it, be frozen in place and mind blocked every time they do that to you, y/n!" ike exclaimed, shocking everyone. "y/n, we're not gonna be here forever!"

the lady's eyes widened at the realization. she immediately zipped her mouth as she looked at her feet in... feelings she couldn't describe. feelings she couldn't understand.

"ike you didn't have to say that..." luca mumbled softly so y/n wouldn't hear.

"no. i have to."

"you could've approached her differently." vox murmured.

"y/n, you left your bento in your room. let's go get it?" mysta asked and slowly took y/n's wrist. "we'll be back guys!"

the two walked back to the lady's classroom, leaving 4 of them just staring at ike.

"ike. what was that?" vox immediately asked.

"yeah, ike. that was a jerk move." luca said.

"although it is true that y/n needs to stick up for herself because we won't always be here to do that for her, you could've just said it gently and nicely." shu rationally said.

"we all know how sensitive and fragile y/n is. you know hurting her is the last thing we'd like to do." vox said again.

"i..." ike mumbled. "fuck. sorry. i was so mad."

"i-i just can't believe my eyes earlier! that was a very serious case of bullying, guys! protecting y/n is what we five vowed to do!" ike said and groaned loudly. "is there any way we could stop it, at least? like what's wrong with them?! isn't this too much?!"