✞︎┆²⁰· you ⛥·˚

╭───────────────*·˚➳⛥┊オカルトクラブ ˎˊ˗┊₍✞︎₎

⛥┊オカルトクラブ ˎˊ˗
┊₍✞︎₎ ..⃗. ꒰ ²⁰· you ꒱ ⛥ೄ ・゚ˊˎ
╰─•*⁀➷

 ✞︎ "ah... did i get off the wrong station? or did the neighborhood change?"

wearing a full dirty green suit with a few pins on the chest and a green hard hat, the man walked through the neighborhood while pulling his only baggage.

he just sighed. he's been walking for the whole morning, and it seems like he has been going around in circles.

but he's too anxious to ask people where the heck he is!

"coming—! IN COMING!!!"

the man immediately moved to the side, giving way to the young man who was running while carrying black trash bags in both hands.

mysta threw the bag on the big can before glancing at the man in anger. only for it to fade away when he saw him wearing a civil servant's uniform.

"ah... hehe."

the man blinked.

in mysta's eyes, the man was looking at him like he was ready to pounce on him after he shouted. but in reality, the poor man was just trembling in fear, afraid if he has offended mysta.

"s-sorry, sir." mysta apologized and bowed.

shoot. i almost shouted at him. mysta thought while carving the person's look in his mind in case he sees him again.

so he can avoid him! yes!

"i-it's fine!" the man said and bowed as well before taking his bag and walking away.

before that young man eats me raw... he cried.

the man kept walking around, but in the end, he regrets not asking that young man where he is and where his home might be.

he just crouched on the floor while burying his face in his arms.

"i'm sorry... papa isn't coming home today..." he cried on the street.

"nii-chan! nii-chan, there's a homeless man!"

"ah! sachi! don't call them that— and don't pull nii-chan!"

the man looked up, seeing two people running towards him. one being a child and a young man she was pulling towards him.

the man slowly stood up to get ready to run. because a child and a man— it doesn't matter! he's allergic to people! he even tried his best to avoid all living humans today! which is why he was lost but who cares?!

"woah... it's a police!" the little girl pointed.

"ah! no! don't point at him!" shu exclaimed and brought his sister's finger down. "and no, he's not a police!"