✞︎┆²⁹· i like danger ⛥·˚

╭───────────────*·˚➳⛥┊オカルトクラブ ˎˊ˗┊₍✞︎₎

⛥┊オカルトクラブ ˎˊ˗
┊₍✞︎₎ ..⃗. ꒰ ²⁹· i like danger ꒱ ⛥ೄ ・゚ˊˎ
╰─•*⁀➷

 ✞︎ "scooch in, kids. it's gonna be a long story."

"move, kotoka!"

"nooo i wanna sit here!"

"go over there, doppi!"

the solar sky dragon chuckled. "don't push around, i'm big for everyone to lie on."

the little children lay down on the ginormous solar dragon sleeping on the floor.

"let me tell you a story of what i've dreamt last night." the dragon said, her voice echoing in the cold cave.

"there was a girl in my dream. she's the prettiest i've ever seen. she is clumsy and shy, however, people loved her for that." the dragon started. "many people loved her, as much as many people hated her."

"westion!" little kotoka chirped, raising her tiny hand in the air. "why did people hate her?"

"because she's too good for this world." the dragon answered. "and people don't think people with the likes of her exist. so they loathed her, thinking she was just lying and feigning her innocence."

"but they're right. she isn't as innocent as she actually is. this lady in my dreams has actually killed creatures. from monsters to people."

"question." hex said, raising his tiny hand. "why did she kill them?"

"because they're mean."

"mean? to her?" ver asked.

"no. to the ones she loves."

the six gasped dramatically.

"she's being mean to them just because they're mean to other people?!" doppio exclaimed.

"because she loves them." the dragon then chuckled. "pio, you should be like that lady too. she's protecting her loved ones and using her strength for the benefit of others."

"she... wakes up early during mornings but somehow comes to school late. she can't properly talk to people and make friends like any normal. she's sweet and innocent, like a newborn baby who could hold a knife."

"i wanna be like that." zaion said and giggled. "baby who can hold a knife!"

the dragon roared a cackle, making the children giggle with the vibration comparable to an earthquake.

"this lady... was meant to save the whole world." the dragon slowly lied back down. "but in my dreams... she was... killed."

"huh?!" they all yelled.

"because she's alone. and no man can survive life alone," she said.

"so you six. when the time comes and you find someone like that lady... a lady who possesses my powers... protect her."