✞︎┆¹²· i just wanna ⛥·˚

warning: food porn— the author even got hungry while writing this

╭───────────────*·˚➳
⛥┊オカルトクラブ ˎˊ˗
┊₍✞︎₎ ..⃗. ꒰ ¹²· i just wanna ꒱ ⛥ೄ ・゚ˊˎ
╰─•*⁀➷

 ✞︎ "oh god i'm so full... i don't think i could eat anymore." vox grunted.

luca then released a big grunt— an EEUAAAGGHH. vox chuckled and did the same thing. and they did it again, and again, and again.

"the samgyup with the cheese is sooo good." ike said.

"everything is good with cheese!" mysta beamed.

"everything is good for you!" shu complained, making ike and mysta laugh.

"let's buy a few souvenirs first, then?" vox recommended. "maybe we could also buy a few items for the club."

"right! i need to buy a notepad for the homework too." ike said.

"ah! the homework!" mysta and luca exclaimed in unison.

"don't worry, the due's still far away." y/n said.

"is making it hard?" mysta asked while luca keeps singing abcdefu beside him and shu.

"i don't know. it depends on your abilities."

"on our charms?"

"what? no, i mean your ability to do something."

"i don't get it."

"she said, if you're an idiot, you won't finish it fast. but if you're not, you'll learn it in no time." vox explained.

"oooohhh..."

"how long did it take you to make one, y/n?" shu asked.

"i think it took me 4-5 days." y/n answered.

"that long huh...? it must be really hard, then." ike said.

"mhmm." y/n shook her head no. "i think you guys will do great. you guys are like superhumans."

"ah, there. there's one store nearby. let's spend a few pennies before using it on food." vox said, having everyone cheer.

the six of them entered the shop. while the rest were busy picking notepads and pens, worrying about their club homework, luca and y/n were at the plushies section, searching for plushies that would fit them the best.

"this one looks good. reminds me of you." luca said while holding up a plain marshmallow plushie.

"they're so soft and fluffy." y/n added. "this one reminds me of you, too."

"i like that one! let's buy it!" luca said, talking about the big pompompurin plush in y/n's arms.

"wouldn't it be great to have plushies in our club room?" luca added after taking the plushie from y/n.