✞︎┆⁰³· you know ⛥·˚

╭───────────────*·˚➳⛥┊オカルトクラブ ˎˊ˗┊₍✞︎₎

⛥┊オカルトクラブ ˎˊ˗
┊₍✞︎₎ ..⃗. ꒰ ⁰³· you know ꒱ ⛥ೄ ・゚ˊˎ
╰─•*⁀➷

ᅟ✞︎ vox and luca took the same route to their house since they live on the same street. shu, mysta, and ike also live on the same street so the three of them also went together.

"luca, have you noticed the club sign earlier?" vox asked.

"hmm? the club sign?" luca asked. "you mean that hanging old paper with a ghost doodle?"

"yeah..." vox mumbled, sweatdropping.

"what about it? you wanna replace it?" luca asked nonchalantly.

vox glanced at luca in shock. "sometimes, your idiotic ways surprise me."

"hey! that's not nice!"

"sorry, sorry. i'm just happy that you got something right for once." vox sternly said before the two of them stopped in front of a building.

signage maker

"come on, luca." vox said and pulled luca in.

"hey guys? what colors do you think would fit the club room?" shu asked as he, ike, and mysta walk around the curtain section of the department store.

"violet or black? a non-see-through curtain would be fitting for the occult club." ike said.

"it won't fit the president though." mysta mumbled

the three of them looked up at the cloud of thoughts bubble while thinking of the same thing. the club room having a pure white curtain, fitting for the pure y/n herself.

"no, no, no. it's an occult club. y/n would like it more if we pick something fitting for the club and not her." ike said with shu and mysta agreeing.

y/n on the other hand was just walking back home with the box in her arm, and her bag hanging on her shoulder. she was also staring at her phone while watching out her step.

her phone is very old, and it only contains 8 emails. nina, reimu, enna, and millie, and also her older seniors, selena, rosemi, and petra. and also her mom's email.

now there are 5 more emails.

aaahh, i'm so excited to use it one day. y/n thought and giggled.

y/n came to their building. they live in a real estate apartment with multiple rooms per unit. you see, just because her phone can be flipped doesn't mean she's poor. although that doesn't mean she's rich either.

when she came back home, her mom wasn't home. she went straight to her room and set her senior's things aside.

y/n took a bath, got in her comfy clothes, started studying, and that's when her mom came back home with groceries.