ᵛᵒˣ ᵃᵏᵘᵐᵃ┆⁰²· blood, sweat, tears ⛥·˚

note: this route episode does not intervene with the actual plot

note: this route episode does not intervene with the actual plot. what happens in the vox route didn't happen in the main story.

warning: spicy

vox and y/n during sunday's group date:

╭───────────────*·˚➳⛥┊オカルトクラブ ˎˊ˗┊₍✞︎₎

⛥┊オカルトクラブ ˎˊ˗
┊₍✞︎₎ ..⃗. ꒰ ⁰²· blood, sweat, tears ꒱ ⛥ೄ ・゚ˊˎ
╰─•*⁀➷

 ✞︎ the kiss started soft, but the longer it lasted, the more aggressive it got.

"vox," y/n whispered under her breath.

that was the last time she spoke when vox made sure to cover her lips with his, again. behind his harsh yet delicate kisses were the sounds y/n was making.

it was driving vox crazy.

fuck. he couldn't stop.

he held y/n's arms whilst she gripped onto his shirt. vox carefully ran the tip of his tongue on y/n's lower lip, tasting the metallic liquid he saw on it earlier.

his contact made her jump, but what surprised her the most was when vox bit it lightly. his grip on her arms tightened when she tried calming him down.

more of her blood trickled down her lips, and it was so painful than how it sounded like. vox ran his tongue through it before sucking y/n's lip like a thirsty blood sucking demon.

"mhmm...!" y/n whimpered under his mercy.

y/n's grip slowly weakened, and so did her body. vox held her for support as they continued taking each other's breaths.

yes. no matter how weak she felt, y/n has succumbed to vox's prowess. she chose to give herself to him.

her lips were incredibly soft. it reminded vox of y/n's cheek when he pulled it before. he's actually been staring at it ever since, and he was tempted to kiss her.

stopping himself to kiss her wasn't new, but it was the first time he couldn't.

vox has never kissed a mortal. ever. he didn't know it was this sweet and addicting.

but the demon immediately opened his eyes when he felt something flowing down his hand that was cupping y/n's cheek.

it was a tear coming from her tightly closed eyes.

"shit." vox mumbled right after their lips separated. "oh no... no no no... don't cry..." vox cooed while holding the lady's cheek.

y/n slowly opened her eyes as they both catch their breaths.

"i couldn't breath..!" she cried like a child who lost her mother in the supermarket.

"oh darling i am so sorry!"

"why are you laughing?!" y/n exclaimed as vox tried not to laugh harder.

"wha— because you're doing that thing again!"

"w-what thing?" y/n asked and sniffed her snot back.

"being cute!"

"i'm not being cute! i'm crying for pete's sake!" y/n whined as she smacks vox lightly again and again and again.

vox laughed one more time before wiping the tears on y/n's cheeks. "i'm sorry, honey."

"you better be. for not allowing me to breathe..."

vox smiled lightly. "i must've surprised you."

"y-yes..." y/n mumbled. "i-i mean you were so aggressive and everything! and you even bit my lip! i-it was over... whelming..." she ended with a whisper.

"yes. i'm sorry." vox said and wiped the sweat trickling down to y/n's chin from her forehead.

"that was too hot, wasn't it?" he asked with a grin and tucked the lady's hair behind her ear.

"shut up." y/n mumbled with a small pout.

"oh nooo~ is the president mad at me, huh?" vox asked with his baby talk voice. "okay, let me just~"

"mwa!" vox kissed her forehead.

"mwa!" he then kissed the tip of her nose. "and then..."

"mwa! mwa!" he kissed her both cheeks.

a chuckle of amusement escaped his lips when he saw y/n closing her eyes tightly, getting ready for— what he thinks she assumed— another kiss on the lips.

vox just lifted y/n's head by bringing her chin up with his fingers.

he then slowly descended his lips down to her until he could close the gap.

but a few minutes have already passed, y/n felt nothing on her lips but subtle breaths.

so she peeked with one eye closed.

"what? you wanted another kiss, huh?" vox whispered, his breath fanning right on her lips. "may i remind you that it was too unchivalrous of me to do that so i vowed not to do it again?"

that expectedly made the lady's cheek heat up. and vox couldn't contain his amusement anymore.

y/n was growling at him like a little puppy.

"how cute." vox said with his smirk.

chu. for a short time, he let his lips meet y/n's again.

"there. happy?"

"i hate you."

"oh i'm sure. i'm sure you do."

“ he liked the blood and the sweat that trickled, yet her tears were the last thing he'd like to see on her gorgeous face. ”

RED ROUTE PERCENTAGE
good ending: 54%
bad ending: 43%

╭─•*⁀➷
┊⛥ ..⃗. ꒰ ⁰²· end ꒱ ・゚ˊˎ
╰───────────────*·˚➳

 ꒰ ⁰²· end ꒱ ・゚ˊˎ╰───────────────*·˚➳