ⁱᵏᵉ ᵉᵛᵉˡᵃⁿᵈ┆⁰¹· the blue charm ⛥·˚

note: this route episode does not intervene with the actual plot

note: this route episode does not intervene with the actual plot. what happens in the ike route didn't happen in the main story.

╭───────────────*·˚➳
⛥┊オカルトクラブ ˎˊ˗
┊₍✞︎₎ ..⃗. ꒰ ⁰¹· the blue charm ꒱ ⛥ೄ ・゚ˊˎ
╰─•*⁀➷

 ✞︎ y/n was humming in every step, leaving the steaming ike behind.

his body was steaming for three sole reasons. one, he just went out of the pool which has made his body relaxed. just don't make him remember the part where luca jumped on him and almost drowned him with a big ass body built.

two, he couldn't forget how y/n looked underwater. he could even still feel her touch lingering on his cheek, especially how adorable she was in the pool too.

don't get him wrong, y/n is adorable every day— his words, not mine— but y/n underwater with a little light from the charms, all concentrating and serious, made his heart swoon.

he was nervous, sure, but behind his nervousness was his remaining brain cells, painting y/n's ethereal looks in his mind for safekeeping.

and lastly, the third reason for his steaming self was because of how cute y/n is being. again. just like every day. fuck.

she's skipping away from the shadows! she's so cute! aaaaaaahh—! ike fanboyed.

okay, calm down ike. yeah ike, calm down. we all know y/n is cute you're not alone.

y/n paused after realizing that she was almost leaving ike alone. but she saw how he was in a trance that she doesn't have the heart to break it.

"hi." y/n greeted after ike reached her.

he almost jumped in surprise. "hello, y/n."

y/n giggled and followed ike's pace. "are you alright? you must be feeling light due to fresh bath."

ike hummed. "aren't you?"

"kinda..." y/n slumped down a bit.

the both of them sighed, in a good way, as they continued walking.

"soooo how were you feeling? about your charm and everything?" y/n asked. although she would be lying if she say she wasn't hesitant in asking ike this question.

y/n really likes ike a lot. there's just something about him that makes him so likable.

and she's planning to find out what is it.

"the charms and everything in general..?" ike asked. "uh... would you like me to be  honest?"

"yes please."

ike bit his lower lip a little. "maybe... maybe we shouldn't talk about it right now, y/n. i don't want to disappoint you and everything—"

"ike." y/n called gently, tugging his shirt a little bit.