✞︎┆¹⁰· from any other ⛥·˚

╭───────────────*·˚➳⛥┊オカルトクラブ ˎˊ˗┊₍✞︎₎

⛥┊オカルトクラブ ˎˊ˗
┊₍✞︎₎ ..⃗. ꒰ ¹⁰· from any other ꒱ ⛥ೄ ・゚ˊˎ
╰─•*⁀➷

 ✞︎ the six of them ate a very bountiful dinner. y/n and luca were very cheerful and giddy, but ike and mysta were very nervous and anxious.

vox and shu on the other hand tried their best to keep the two sunshines safe and intact.

"we're here," y/n announced after they came back in front of the mansion.

"now, i really like how we had to do this at night for the thrill." vox said.

"we really had to do it at night. the piano starts playing at 8 pm." ike segway'ed.

the mansion seemed creepier compared to the daylight. but they all just swallowed their fear and followed y/n inside.

"shu, the book?"

"oh right. here."

"thank you." y/n mumbled and took a notepad and a pen out of her pocket.

• mrs. nuguya

• shrine maiden

"shu, you said you were a sorcerer. have you made a magic circle before?" y/n asked while sitting on the floor and scribbling on her notepad.

"yes. but they're not connected to these kinds of sorts." shu said, talking about interfering with spirits.

"i see." y/n mumbled and stood up with the book in her hand.

"your first assignment after this case is this." y/n said and showed everyone the scribble on the notepad.

"you have to learn how to make talismans on your own."

HW #1:
learn how to make talismans for the ritual
deadline: up until next week

instructions:
1. take any piece of paper as small as a handy notepad
2. follow the scribble pattern in the book
3. draw without missing a detail
4. submit to the club president!

"i can't make one for everyone all the time." y/n continued before slapping the talismans she made on everyone's foreheads. "not that i mind."

"do you really have to slap it on our foreheads?" mysta sulked.

y/n giggled. "this talisman's scribble will help us in activating the ritual. after we activate it, we can all use our charms freely. yet, because of the ritual, we can only use the charms once every 24 hours. same goes for using the ritual itself."

everyone nodded in understanding.

"hold each other's hand."

"no pang this time?" luca asked.