ⁱᵏᵉ ᵉᵛᵉˡᵃⁿᵈ┆⁰²· hiding tendencies ⛥·˚

note: this route episode does not intervene with the actual plot

note: this route episode does not intervene with the actual plot. what happens in the ike route didn't happen in the main story.

ike and y/n during sunday's group date:

╭───────────────*·˚➳⛥┊オカルトクラブ ˎˊ˗┊₍✞︎₎

⛥┊オカルトクラブ ˎˊ˗
┊₍✞︎₎ ..⃗. ꒰ ⁰²· hiding tendencies ꒱ ⛥ೄ ・゚ˊˎ
╰─•*⁀➷

 ✞︎ y/n felt the man's palms slowly creeping her cheeks as he gently nipped her lower lip. panic was the first thing that came into her mind, but she was too weak to even move.

"y/n," ike whispered after their lips parted.

before y/n could even utter a word, ike has already caged her in his arms.

"oh god. this might be overreacting of me, but i was so worried." ike said before cupping her cheeks again. "i knew how anxious you could get with new people and i was so worried about leaving you with them that i—"

ike's eyes just slowly widened upon his very own realization.

"oh god..." ike mumbled and wiped y/n's bleeding lip.

"i actually... kissed you."

"oh god! i am so sorry, y/n!" ike panicked as his face slowly turned purple. "i am so so sorry! i was just worried shitless— i didn't know what got ahead of me. i-it was in a spur of the moment..."

"hey..." ike called. "i am very sorry, y/n."

y/n blinked after she was cut off from her trance.

"w-what? oh... oh, yeah— no, it's... it's alright..." y/n managed to speak, avoiding ike's eyes while gulping every minute.

"no, it's not." ike chuckled guiltily. "you can slap me and hit me if you'd like, i wouldn't mind. here." he said and stood up straight, leaving himself open to y/n with his eyes tightly closed.

y/n frowned and did what she was told. she smacked ike's chest not so hard.

"you could've said that you're worried before you ask if you could kiss me. i would've let you..." y/n whispered, averting her eyes away.

"y/n..." ike mumbled.

"oh god... i'm really sorry..." ike said before hugging y/n again.

the two of them remained quiet for five minutes straight. it's just them, their breaths, and their very own heartbeats.

"everyone was worried." ike said. "i tried my best to calm them down... but it seems like i was the most worried out of us."

"new people, you know? it's not like i'm against you taking them in as new occult members." ike said and sighed. "you never ceased in making me worried, you silly girl."

y/n didn't speak any further and just buried her face in the crook of ike's neck. she never knew ike would be the kind of person to suddenly kiss her without her consent.

it gave her shivers. shivers of excitement upon seeing a new version of ike.

she just hopes it's a good thing.

"i'm sorry." ike has again apologized. "i... i scared you, didn't i?" he asked gently.

y/n shook her head. "well... m-maybe a little bit."

"oh no... i'm so sorryyyy..."

y/n just hummed in reply.

ike planted another kiss, but on y/n's head, before hugging her again.

she felt his arms tightening their grip on him, like he was afraid of letting her go.

it gave y/n a little warmth she didn't know she actually needed right now. just being with him like this feels wrong... but so right.

but it was true. he was afraid. he was afraid to see the fear on y/n's face after his hasty move on her.

i shouldn't have done it... god. was i really too worried?

“ there was relief, but also fear. for she have realized that he was hiding tendencies. ”

BLUE ROUTE PERCENTAGE
good ending: 54%
bad ending: 47%

╭─•*⁀➷
┊⛥ ..⃗. ꒰ ⁰²· end ꒱ ・゚ˊˎ
╰───────────────*·˚➳

 ꒰ ⁰²· end ꒱ ・゚ˊˎ╰───────────────*·˚➳