✞︎┆⁰⁴· the rules, and so ⛥·˚

note: their handwritings are not canon

╭───────────────*·˚➳
⛥┊オカルトクラブ ˎˊ˗
┊₍✞︎₎ ..⃗. ꒰ ⁰⁴· the rules, and so ꒱ ⛥ೄ ・゚ˊˎ
╰─•*⁀➷

Ike Eveland's application form:

ᅟ✞︎ "a-are you guys really doing this

ᅟ✞︎ "a-are you guys really doing this..?" y/n asked as she looked at everyone's applications while sitting on a chair.

they are now inside the club room and are all standing around the table, waiting for y/n's approval.

"yeah! you're fun, occult club is fun, is there not enough reason for us to join you?" luca asked.

y/n stared back at the guys. they really are godsent.

"well... i thought you guys d-didn't want to..?" y/n asked. "and doesn't mysta already have a club?"

"he quitted." shu answered while mysta bonks his own head with his tongue out.

"you did that? r-really?!"

"id*ot, of course i did! how can i join, duh?!"

"t-thank you so much..!"

"how long will you keep thanking us?" vox asked with a chuckle.

"until this school year ends!" y/n answered immediately with eagerness.

the boys just laughed, making her blush a bit. aside from being a little embarrassed, having new members are already enough to make her flustered. but guys as her new members? it's the first time she has ever associated with them.

"ah!" y/n exclaimed. "y-you guys!"

"yes?" the boys asked in unison.

"i-i have something to tell you." y/n said and cleared her throat.

"in every club, there's a need of 3 members, 1 leader, and a club adviser before you could call it a club." y/n said. "i-i only had 5 more days before the cheerleading club takes the club room away and before the occult club will be terminated," she said and stood up.